Wrapped Luna is going to get tied to Luna 2

Wrapped Luna is going to get tied to Luna 2

Attached: 1653165098729.png (1992x1992, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=whPZN10ARVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>DO YOUR JOB

Attached: 1599816433575.jpg (600x338, 53.2K)

its looking that way fren

MY 13K WLUNA IS MISSING FROM COINBASE WTFF?

Go on....

You got niggerjew'd again.

Attached: lol.png (545x443, 58.01K)

I moved all my 2.5 mil wluna to metamask on the 26th cost like 35k wluna but well worth it.

If my Luna goes to even 1 cent I can finally get girth injections for my dick and an rtx 2060 :)

Attached: 64B58E66-8D55-41D7-AAA6-5B90CEFDC418.jpg (1242x1088, 254.49K)

1c is only 18000 how much those shots cost ?

its still there, you can withdraw to a wallet if you want

If WLuna gets tied to new Luna I will have more money that I would know what to do with

thats why it wont

Would be nice, highly doubt it.

Same. I don't trust cb

Can someone explain this meme? Why the fuck would Wluna be tied to the new Luna? Is there a basis for assuming this would happen?

there are only 360bil wluna and decreasing hourly by being sent to burn wallet, there have been multiple million dollar buys on sushiswap . If you dont believe it will happen cool. Stay out of these wluna threads

I left my wluna on cb, is there any benefit in sending them to cb wallet at least?

I sent mine to cb wallet just in case they fuck me. You can send wluna to KuCoin and it will auto unwrap it to Luna classic

thanks user, just dont want to rope tomorrow over something preventable

How were you able to transfer to cb wallet? App says its valued at $80+ per coin so I can't transfer it due to their limits lol

Why couldnt it be? it isnt tied to the terra (classic) chain. couldnt it just unwrap to the terra 2.0 chain

for sure bro. i got paranoid on the 27th and just moved them into my cb wallet since I figured it would be safe enough there. I have just over 500K there and 500K luna classic on crypto dot com. Here’s the link on how to send to KuCoin

m.youtube.com/watch?v=whPZN10ARVw

Oh shit. Well I did it on the 27th so I’m not sure what’s going on with it now

What implies that WLUNA is going to peg to LUNA 2. Doesnt sound possible at all.

When I did do it, I remember getting a few errors at first. I’ve never really used their wallet before so I wasn’t sure how to go about it. How are you going about it?

>mfw 15 million WLUNA and still stackin'
WAGMI WAGMI WAGMI

Attached: 1642991982509.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

Who decides what WLUNA is tied to

I was just able to transfer half my stack no problem to cb wallet, but it doesnt show a price now that its there

And why would anyone make/accept that retarded decision? Best thing that can happen is it actually gets pegged and exchanges just dont accept it.

ok i will

Mine is like that too. I’m assuming it’s because they don’t offer it anymore. It does say that I can sell it on a dex though.