What are the actual true blue benefits of the metaverse in 2022? Like, is it truly a meme...

What are the actual true blue benefits of the metaverse in 2022? Like, is it truly a meme, did META truly fuck up everything or can we expect anything metaverse in, let's say, 5 years from now on?
Genuinely curious about this

Attached: 16533321.jpg (223x226, 13.83K)

Meta didn't fuck it up it was a shitshow to begin with. Metaverse projects land etc are still overvalued. It's a glorified p2e game cashgrab to suck in midwits

bullish if overdeveloped like the rest of crypto

benefits? it depends, first it needs to start doing something rather than being a cashgrab

it did tho? it planted this idea that the metaverse would be second life 2 2 and now everything is building around a sort of habbo hotel with second life aspects and shit
what happened with nfts with usecase
this

>believes in anything that has the word meta

It was a vc meme used to dump on retail investors before bull run ended

You don't trust in NFTs because they lack use case
I don't trust NFTs because i fucking hate zuckerberg
We are not the same

Attached: 163449663.png (529x417, 91.1K)

basically, now its just an empty cashgrab

me when investing in anything nft related

Attached: 3ni2hgkvnvw51.png (640x621, 364.47K)

it always was supposed to be that tho? Everything went downhill after yacht club

rather kys then

how about projects like lovelace that aim at improving the usecase of nft projects? could that have a somewhat positive impact on the whole metaverse?

based

Honestly if you think about it the real usecases can be endless... think about buying REAL art and the COA is an NFT, Buying a House, the Deed is an NFT, Tickets, Car Titles, etc.. etc.. etc.... anything can be tokenized and made verifiable on the blockchain

you got it

Attached: EgTwPLiU0AAqEyl.png (732x601, 121.6K)

YES YES YES YES

Attached: 1654439865.jpg (1280x720, 66.15K)

chart isn't as bad, but it should be far better for the amount of projects they're partnering with, aside from that, really sweet whitepaper, i still don't get what kinds of services they can offer for buyers to create, but the amount of tools for creators is amazing, i would like to see the fucking monkey yacht implement something along the lines of this

Attached: 1643149874.png (775x522, 74.24K)

wtf do they mean by metaverse as a service

projects like these could only work if and only if cardano pumps and that ain't gonna happen soon enough chief

seems heavily bullrun dependant