My IQ oscillates between 140 and 144 and I don't give a single shit about money...

My IQ oscillates between 140 and 144 and I don't give a single shit about money, it is simply a resource for my goals and hobbies.

How do I frame accumulation in my mind so that I start caring about longterm wealth? My girlfriend is already a 9 and I have most material things I want. Legacy feels unconvincing.

Attached: 1604679888681.jpg (640x800, 71.18K)

maybe you should quit being a smarty pants homo first bro

if you don't drop the holier than thou act you'll end up like TechLead

This reads link a tween diary entry. Have that IQ checked again, faggot.

You can't increase IQ so the only way to escape the midwit trap is to become dumber

youre the genius, you tell me

thread/

if you can't focus on the longterm you're not that smart

Grow a second penis. It's just that easy bro. And you said your IQ was what, again? Damn.

Just think. 2 dicks, right? Imagine how it would feel to cum from two cocks at once. No one could stop you. Can't BELIEVE I'm telling a supposed "genius" this basic shit.

Double your dick. It's what God intended (for the smart ones).

Ok Muhammad

based

Kek

it's called think and grow rich faggot buy it and read it. be passionate about something you pussy.

You're basically asking how to find meaning in your life so that you can have a reason to care. Nobody here is going to be able to create that for you, and it's probably not something you can force. You either have some foundational belief about the world or yourself that creates the drive to accumulate, or you don't.

>How do I frame accumulation in my mind so that I start caring about longterm wealth
Maybe by bringing paradise to earth and living in it. Learn about permaculture or regenerative agriculture. Create a beautiful and abundant food forest and sell it and do it all over again, or just live in it and enjoy all the free food and resources you will be getting passively.
>My IQ oscillates between 140 and 144
If your IQ is that high maybe you can do bigger things like regenerating deserts or rocky wastelands. Buy the shittest land you can find and turn it into heaven, for profit, pleasure, to save the planet, or all of them.

Attached: perm-girls-shoveling.jpg (400x265, 99.78K)

Solid advice.

I'm not a genius, and if I were it doesn't mean I have all the answers. Higher IQ just allows one to either understand things at an elevated rate or synthesize information in novel ways.

I'm not better than anyone and everyone is capable of anything (until proven otherwise; and even then, persistence is a solid trait on its own).

I code-switch effectively when needed, e.g., socializing at parties and so on.

Partly right, mostly wrong. Meaning is not directly derived from insane wealth accumulation. I am immediately satisfied by what I have been able to accomplish thus far, and am equipped with a fervor and desire that helps me attain most things. However, that feeling takes a dive when considering routes to attaining an inordinate sums of capital (when factoring in time, probability) despite its ability to introduce interesting methods of creating that are highly appealing (for example, SpaceX).

My question is more in-line with how to blindside my immediate rationality and optimize for a future one where my goals can be more ambitious given the access to resources.

Attached: 7654567.jpg (870x1307, 167.27K)

Why do iq larp faggots think that actual people with high iq think everything is meaningless? Tesla literally cared about everything which lead him to his demise.

you can’t be smart and poor, even smart and lower middle class, I refuse to believe anyone truly intelligent can’t have at least a few M NW by the age of 30. So basically if you’re so clever why are you poor?
>t. 102 iq yet a multi millionaire

>My girlfriend is already 9

Attached: Christopher Langan.jpg (339x382, 19.31K)

>My girlfriend is already a 9
Sorry to hear you lost a finger.

that chick in the blue looks like she has an abundant forest and regenerative permaculture if you know what i mean
>If your IQ is that high maybe you can do bigger things like regenerating deserts or rocky wastelands. Buy the shittest land you can find and turn it into heaven, for profit, pleasure, to save the planet, or all of them.

seriously tho idea sounds pretty cool, but no woman going to put up with it. I mean my wife does yard work and shit , will lay out some flag stone. Not keen on living in middle of no where away from day care services tho.

So you’re borderline autistic. So what? Aren’t you types hyper focused on very niche day to day activities?

higher iq than op

Even if your IQ is as high as you claim it is I find your writing style reads like someone who barely if at all achieved anything more than a bachelor’s in a higher educational setting, you would benefit from a formal education, regardless of natural talent learning and understanding how to appropriately utilise said talent is the first step to any modicum of success. That’s what I would say if I wasn’t absolutely certain that you’re a larping midwit who’s googling synonyms to simple words and substituting said word for the synonym he thinks sounds the smartest.

my iq is about 90. I have an engineering degree and a good job that pays good money.

Imagine thinking that just because you can spot autistic patterns or some autistic number sequence in an IQ test you're going to make it.

make babby

Based