General Opinion on M2 Pro mining device? I own 5 of them and are able to make minimum 50$ daily

Attached: mxc.jpg (840x630, 46.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

matchx.io/pages/m2-pro-miner
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much do they cost and where to get them?

they are around 2500 euros after tax and got them from matchx.io/pages/m2-pro-miner
its a multi crypto miner which mines multiple cryptocurrencies at the same time and the minimum you can make is 10 dollars daily. I have had it for 2 years and have made 36K from it, the value of mxc is low for now but can go up in the feature which will make me a millionaire even if it hits 1 dollar

>$2693
So with power usage they make your money back in roughly a year? Is my estimate correct?

if you are confused about why you are seeing an advertisement on Any Forums in the form of a thread, please realise that this is a paid shill

What's your profit margin? What's the power draw?

It uses less than a light bulb since it is an iot device similar to helium. its life expectancy is around 10 years

>It uses less than a light bulb
That doesn't tell us anything.

and yes you are correct the ROI is around 9 months

no power draw, almost similar to an wifi router

>no power draw
What's your profit margin?

Attached: 1646343880756.png (514x496, 148.51K)

>google "how much does the average light bulb use"
wow I found my answer instantly

fucking sub 0iq chimp nigger

The device is not a light bulb. Still tells me nothing.

i already said bruh what's up with you, are you black or just didn't go to school at all? i have had them for 2 years
i own 5
they make 10$ dollar for 1 device minimum daily
5x10=50
50x30 days=1500
1500x12=18,000
18,000 x 2 years = 3600$
the return of investment was under 9 months

>I'm too retarded to discern information from basic statements

retard

36,000 not 3600 sorry a mistype

ok to put it into basic simple terms to you
it uses next to none energy cost because it has no fans inside nor a big hardware that requires big power consumption
the power consumption for one year using 5 devices would be less than 10 dollar in my country

Nice self report.

Attached: 1625165762565.png (1200x768, 539.51K)

so this is a LPWAN device to allow randoms internet access and you get paid in crypto?

yes

Any Forums needs a very serious info graph on how to steal electricity.

I've been thinking about getting a pay weekly motel or a long term air bnb to mine. But I'd need a massive set up to be worth while since that's like $300 up front