I wonder what this user is up to with his new profound wealth

Attached: 0sck188wo6271.png (828x1386, 936.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

extension.purdue.edu/extmedia/EC/EC-797-W.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eating Shrimp, probably.

Honestly, the concept is not bad. Your way of making a living also provides you food if sales are low and its self-replicating over time.

I still remember this user. I randomly have the same thoughts from time to time. Should I have gone long on shrimp farms?

He is unironically based, hope he and his shrimp are doing good

Based and shrimpilled. This is sick, good for them.

has someone gone through the logistics of this? how much would it cost to just get one pool and how much would it make, it sounds like a pain in the ass to keep the water clean and it probably a niche thats already been fulfilled by some giga jews

covid must have been tough for him
i think learning all the aquaculture stuff would be hard

He's gone because biz is ran by big shrimp. confirmed over and over

not as good ideea as he makes it out to seem because of pathogens

these types of environments are wiped by sudden diseases and you have to start from zero because you have to inoculate everything

runescape is real life

Thin silvery white legs typed this post

wtf happened to that monero user who was living in a cave/bunker and installing miners underneath his glass floor?

wait, that's what that guy was doing?
did he post on Any Forums?

Yeah the amount of regulations around doing stuff like this probably makes it not worth/extremely expensive to get started.

minimal regulations extension.purdue.edu/extmedia/EC/EC-797-W.pdf

Whatever type of system is determined to be most effective for a given operation, the same questions plague both RAS and biofloc shrimp producers. Where will the feed come from? At what cost and how often? Where will the post-larvae come from? At what cost and how often? How reliable is the electrical service? Where will the water come from and at what cost? How will salty wastewater and sludge be disposed of? The answers differ, depending on what part of the world the project will be developed.

>Pain in the ass to keep the water clean
Shrimp are filter feeders

Biofloc, the alternative to RAS for small-scale shrimp production, is a management-intensive approach where a complex community of bacteria is cultured in the same water as the shrimp, providing breakdown of wastes and supplemental nutrition.

if you can brew beer you can grow shrimp

Here's the truth, I researched it because of that post loooong ago.

The shrimp eat the fuck out of each other and are extremely territorial LOL.
IT isn't viable unless you own beach front property.
I don't know what he is growing in those pools for real but I assume it's either not his pic or it's just the filtration system where the water is cleaned up before feeding into bigger tanks.

unironically aquaculture farming is one of the top things to do in the coming decades. Can be done anywhere almost and has a very high protein output per M2. I did quite a bit of research on this for some African countries, in 3rd world countries the best business would be to grow good fingerlings and figure out a cheap fish food formula not dependent on foreign materials.

Iirc wasn't he technically growing prawns and not shrimp? Maybe it was someone else but the dude growing prawns -- the just hold onto a gate and chill all day