Crypto bros I don't feel so good

Crypto bros I don't feel so good...

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-30_152725.jpg (1080x1611, 509.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgbSxmbk9D0
twitter.com/web3isgreat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women belong in the kitchen

youtube.com/watch?v=YgbSxmbk9D0

whats with women and blogs

I don't know who this is and her first piece was on the alt right lmao, why should I care?

Built for bbc

this is why I don't hate onlyfans whores and actual prostitutes, they tend to their needs and stay away from important subjects and leave it to men. Roastie in pic related is dedicating her shitty life for ruining things men enjoy. I hope she dies horribly.

Her hairline is worse than mine

retarded woman, if she understood crypto she would see the good it can cause, but instead she is just another jewish puppet.
She definitely drinks starbucks and only uses apple products.

>A hole's point of view on anything ever
sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit nigger where's the trash can WHO THE FUCK PUT IT IN ANOTHER PLACE

>apple products
of fucking course lol, look the OP pic

Massive bull signal, holy fuck.

i hate women

yep, bottom's in

Her thing is literally just cataloging scams, rugpulls, bugs, etc. She doesn't add any flavor or opinions, just literally writes what happens.
twitter.com/web3isgreat

>much love from kazakhstan

>scams, rugpulls, bugs
>failure of cryptocurrency industry
Oh so I guess because there a lot of pajeets that must mean that the industry is a failure, nice logic there

that's a man, user.

It's the bear. Relax. I hear the market is recovering. Just try to save up to buy into your gems before they pump just as I am trying to add up on my PINK holdings here

>referring to yourself in the third person while sitting in an empty room
I may have lost 150k in unrealized gains in the last few months but somehow it looks like my mental health is holding up better than hers

>"software engineer"

I guarantee she's never coded a line in her life.

Attached: 1628890195989.jpg (3502x2307, 542.79K)

washingtonpost.com
leftist piece of shit

Classic women.
Women: Crypto is stupid and terrible.
Men: Okay, how do you suggest we fix it?
Women: ... You need to figure it out.

fpbp

back to Any Forums racist

She at no point claims that crypto is "le epic evil bad guy just like thanos", all she does is report the facts on the ground, if you think that makes crypto looks bad then that's a crypto problem.

>web3isgreat
>catalogs all the bad
>she doesn't write opinions bro
passive aggressive bias is the same thing

its a niggerjeet problem lad

women are griefers and not visionaries big surprise

Attached: ftfy.png (1282x686, 172.64K)

sorry bud, nobody is your bro
that's the whole point of ditching trust

Is she really referring to herself in the 3rd person?

She literally writes "failure of crypto industry" in her twit, and I dont care if thats part of the article fucking nigger

you might be making jokes but normies don't like crypto and they will not like crypto till next time they decide to buy the top. same thing happened in 2018. It's literally over pack it up

I want to see what software she has engineered lately

also see

that's a man with plastic boobs user.

Yeah and the state auditor's job is to produce report on how fucked agency's are, that doesn't mean they're anti-government or whatever the fuck

There's a difference between this is a failure of the industry and the industry is a failure, look at the example above

Fitting room and Apple product for a equally soulless roastie.

>There's a difference between this is a failure of the industry and the industry is a failure, look at the example above
okay, youre right, Im retarded and I cant read lol

>28 year old
White women were a mistake

Attached: th.jpg (474x711, 37.17K)