FUTURES ON KUCOIN ARE DOWN

WONT LET ME CLOSE POSITION, BE CAREFUL FRENS.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-30-17-37-27-953_com.kubi.kucoin.jpg (1080x2400, 484.55K)

kucoin is the biggest chink scam in the crypto space.

Quit fucking about with LUNA its a total shitshow and they are finding more hacks

working for me.

how so? at least they don't demand KYC

i bought a 5x long a couple of hours ago and it jumped to 11 bucks. position open was 9.60 and they somehow liquidated me wtf

They alway do this shit. The non kyc is how they steal from you without problems. How you supposed to go after a platform that doesnt give af

I learnt my lesson on the original Luna. Literally unliqudatable position. All other exchange pairs and even kucoin price feed on trading view showed a liquidation price that couldnt have possibly been hit. Their stupid mark prices did though. I was also locked out of selling while having a sol short pair working fine. Luna had insane liquidity at that time as well so I dont need to hear this dumb excuse about no one to sell to.

Giga trash or dump incoming

Hodl mode hahahahahahah

Mine wasn't showing up, sent an email bitching, then it showed up.

futures wont load at all, where else can you short this scamcoin?

Yea i was watching the futures on luna when it was dying started randomly pumping at $1 to $6 to short squeeze some. Biggest non kyc scam ever fuck that exchange

Dont trust those fucks when using high leverage, they will ride up the price higher.lower then any other exhange just too scam wic you

Their orderbooks were quite literally displaying the correct prices while the mark prices were imaginary I have never been angrier in my life. Kucoin mark prices would have had you believe that Luna was consistently making 200% swings up within 15 minute intervals when it wasnt.

I hate living in ontario. These fucking regulatoors “protecting” me made me have to go to kucoin for non vpn non kyc services and made me lose more money then I would had binance still been allowed. And binance isnt even a benevolent exchange when it comes to futures for fuck sake.

Kucoin is garbage is there any other futures for Americans to use?

>These fucking regulatoors “protecting”
Same user im in AUS and they banned leverage also so im forced on kucoin, i hate this fucking shithole there are poker machines at every fucking pub and gambling ads on tv all day long but NO YOU CAN NOT USE LEVERAGE THATS BAD OK!

There is a reason binance delisted it user, that shit will reach just levels even for the exchanges to borrrow money.

Had the same problem yesterday. Sent them a support ticket with a video. You can close if you click the market button under close position.

Same thing happened to me, their mark price was so far past the liquidation price that my short got liquidated around 6 cents or something during the death spiral. It wasn’t much I was just fucking around with a couple dollars but shit was fucked

I lost ~70$ of yesterday's gainz on an otherwise unliquidateable short at 11.6 today. I'm not touching leverage for awhile now

Attached: 1653541131282.png (1280x1164, 1.9M)