Oh boy bullchads.. Elon not only thinks a recession is coming but also that you are all retarded and deserve to be poor...

Oh boy bullchads.. Elon not only thinks a recession is coming but also that you are all retarded and deserve to be poor..

Well, time for you to get a job finally instead of being a detestable leech.

Attached: elon_recession.png (565x501, 88.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pancakeswap.finance/swap/0x407b3F7fe12301E606c943bD8F4FcddD9ddce6EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>working hard
Nah

>you have to work
>says man that tricks others into making him rich

Greatest grifter of all time

life is not about working hard, if life was about working hard. construction workers, military, doctor would all be at the top of society. Nope instead we have the most laziest fucks at the top, not to mention politicians who can easily earn 5x of what a doctor makes in a month.
this isn't an anti work sentiment, but a first principals observation, working hard gets you no where in life. it's either luck, nepotism or what you're born into.

Elon predicted this pump bros, I had to make this memecoin as thanks ElonManhattan. Literally 2 minutes old, no taxes because Elon hates taxes.
pancakeswap.finance/swap/0x407b3F7fe12301E606c943bD8F4FcddD9ddce6EE

Attached: manhattan.png (578x578, 304.05K)

Based boomer. Tired of zoomer snowflakes on tik tok crying about doordash money. Get a real job niggers

so much this. his entire wealth is a trust fund and scamming the public by conning politicians. not an inch of hard work

>come from a well to do family
>make billions from investing
>talking about working hard
I don't have any problem with people born into wealth or people making money from investing but if anyone has had money rained on them it's elon billionaires like him

>he fell for the hard work meme
elon truly is the master of being a fucking chud

Elon is a nigger who appeals to the zoomer crowd. Hence why Any Forumscucks worship him so much for some reason. Or maybe it's their NPC brain chip.

Wait until everyone has his brainchip, it’s called Link too

Attached: 8C544962-7243-4FB1-AF1F-73990ACDDA49.jpg (1600x900, 214.87K)

>implying his abusive dad did anything for him

Attached: 6a010536b86d36970c0240a4ed81f0200d-600wi.jpg (600x939, 388.65K)

>Simping for a billionair

Aren't his ventures literally all built on government subsidies?

funny since the only thing that boosted tesla up is retail traders who have no idea what they are doing and investing on pure speculation and hype. Those "fools" are why its at what $800 or something now? instead of around $100 where it belongs.

>working hard gets you no where in life
pretty much true for regular job type work. But if you want to make a product like invent something or make a saas platform or startup then it's a lot of work but it can pay off big if it's a good product

he didn’t give him love, but he gave him money and connections.

Even then, being smart about it is generally more important than just working hard. Hard work is mostly for idiots who need to make up for their lack of talent. Smart people don't need to "work hard" and will find ways of doing things as efficiently as possible.

elon does work pretty hard, from what I've read about him anyway. He's talked about working up to 100 hours/week before and has slept on the floor of his various businesses at various times to get things done. I think he does working a lot but it's more managerial work than grunt work, though he did program Zip2 himself and did a fair bit of programming on paypal, apparently

i’m building a shed in my backyard now. prefer working hard for myself, not some kike cunt.

Attached: 1653106869705.png (610x715, 398.14K)

just like for example if you're a programmer and want to make an online product yourself it's a lot of work to make the whole thing but if you're able to get business and the have someone buy it off you it can be totally worth it.

>> but also that you are all retarded and deserve to be poor..

Elon doesn’t care about the retards? Lol, stonks?

Attached: E84A3E6D-9BF6-440E-8136-8B8C47F4D1BC.gif (254x260, 790.5K)

>He's talked about
I'm not an anti-elon chad, but I don't we can trust things like this coming from him