Investing money in stocks but not crypto

>investing money in stocks but not crypto

Attached: 1645230371558.jpg (800x649, 45.15K)

Stock threads should be banned from this board, it's an embarrassment and arguably morally indefensible to allow shilling of assets with such low returns. There is no market worth being in other than crypto, they should create a boomer finance board to contain all the retards who think 5% annual gains are fine.

I use crypto to supplement my stock portfolio.

People in /smg/ actually make money.

THIS!!!!
Stock traders make more money selling their online courses than profiting their boomer stocks.

you greedy gamblers are really cringe

Attached: 1617026434649.png (576x1280, 159.72K)

Hello crypto baggie

Crypto has no inherent value, stocks do. There is no such thing as "investing" in crypto, only gambling.

This. Coin and token gamblers don't understand owning cashflow generative businesses. OP is a faggot. Despite the origin of biz, crypto barely falls within the category of its namesake

It's morally indefensible to shill stocks and bonds when crypto offers things like risk free 9% APY on USDC, already easily outperforming stocks. You're essentially stealing potential gains from people by telling them to avoid crypto.
>inb4 these boomers pretend safe USDC yields are the same as Lunas 20% ponzi

>risk free

the retardation seems to be terminal

>9% out of thin air is completely ok
>your brain on crypto

>risk free
Imagine believing this.

It should be easy to get these rates in traditional finance but the bankers have brainwashed you to believe in the current returns.
Dilate and then go back to your 50+ year old boomer containment zones, /SMG/ and /PMG/. retards.

do yourself a favor and take a class on rism management

Cope. Wish you the best pal.

USDC is backed by Blackrock, it isn't risky.

no u

ITT boomers thinking their dinosaur stock portfolio will make them rich in the next 40 years

Attached: 423892437.png (634x650, 236.28K)

It’s a complete slap in the face really, it’s disrespectful.
This is the average refutal the nocoiner stock trading ignoramus, as if the average value investor would buy that piece of shit. The irony is that penny stocks exist and are 99% useless pump and dump scams.

My only investment is 200 a month in 401k and 200 a month in stock.
I-I am going to make it.