What did the federal reserve mean by this

What did the federal reserve mean by this

Attached: 2B84F7C9-19A9-40C8-8ECE-9F15368C7A8D.jpg (750x1026, 174.35K)

The great reset bro try the redpill

3% rates are currently priced in, so it means nothing. They will pivot before we even reach 2.5% and the market will pump.

its like a wwf match. first the bad guy has to come out and say taunting shit like "we need to lower wages and raise rates" then the protagonist (president) shows up and lays a negotiation smackdown on the fed to huge media coverage, winning the popular votes for the midterm elections

Read the minutes and listen to the subtext. The Fed abandoned its second mandate, only price stability matters, full employment is third rang

July will be the final rate hike, they basically already said September would be cancelled. Bears lost.

>feds lowering rates
>"omg the great reset!!!!"
>feds highering rates
>"omg the great reset!!!!"

the fed cant save the midterms for the dems, ukraine warmongering doesnt sell and with rising gas prices that can only be brought down one way, the administration needs a scape goat

they are publicly going to egg powell when he raises the rates above 3.5 and the american tech bubble bursts, and thank him behind closed doors for taking the fall

They will need to raise to 8% or do the equivalent in QT in order to stabilize prices. It's coming.

QT is priced in.

a decreased amount in Fed buying does not equal QT

It means that they sold the top and now want to crash the markets with no survivors, so they can slurp the cheapies

Attached: 1653785759501.jpg (707x579, 57.9K)

It's not priced in to consumer prices. That's all the Fed cares about. As long as credit markets are functioning, the Fed's sole focus is stabilizing prices, not propping up asset bubbles.

The balance sheet is shrinking starting June 1, which means liquidity is disappearing.

do they seriously think that even more rate hikes are suddenly going to fix our crippled supply chain and rising prices on everything due to oil cost?

I feel like I"m taking crazy pills here seeing people get convinced by the fed that rate hikes are going to fix this

Attached: 1653563673056.png (526x541, 197.21K)

The bullcel panic is hilarious

What does this mean for housing costs?
I have a rent hike coming up, and I can't afford to stay in my place nor can I afford to move out.

when nobody has work and factories dont need energy because they are bankrupt, demand declines and therefor inflation

Bear market is over, there is no panic. The fed explicitly said they would pivot so July is the final rate hike. Stocks should be green for months to come and I expect another BTC rally to 70k+ by September.

>What did the federal reserve mean by this
Means that in the 80s rates were near 20%. Don'tcha wanted to live the easy boomer life? Be careful what you wish for :)

It does.
Rate hikes destroys demand.
Without demand, snarled supply chains have time to unwind.
Your asset bubble needs to pop boomer

anything the FED says about rates is at most only half true. Take whatever rate they say and divide it by 2 or more.

God tier toptick by the Fed boyz

>crippled supply chain
Shalom Ezekiel