Someone explain to me why inflation is so high. Why doesn't everything just stay the same price?

Someone explain to me why inflation is so high. Why doesn't everything just stay the same price?

Attached: 1546966030264.webm (640x640, 2.66M)

But $1 = $1

Covid made everybody less productive, which means fewer goods and services are being made than there used to be.
In addition to this, the government, in their infinite wisdom, decided to try to 'stimulate' the economy by printing shitloads of money and airdropping it everywhere. Now you have a situation where there is lots of money chasing a small amount of goods. The result of this is increasing prices.
Another factor to consider is all the people refusing to go back to work because their crypto/stocks/house equity mooned so hard that they feel rich enough to take it easy. This adds to the issue of shortages

sorry what?

Built for my BWC

>Be thot
>figure out how to turn smith machine into thot ass exercise instead of just squatting in it

I need every single one of her smells, her shits her farts, her diarrhea, her sharts, her ass sweat, and her constipated nuggets of shit

What a well written and easy to understand explanation. Thanks user

The Russia/Ukraine war is also a factor, particularly when regarding oil, gas, and food (including fertilizer) prices, since these are all commodities heavily exported by Russia

Basically there's a whole load of shit going on now that are all causing prices to go up. THere is no end in sight to any of this. Inflation is not onl going to get worse, it's going to get a LOT worse. Everybody is about to get a whole lot poorer.

>Why do prices go up
Simple more people have money from the government gibs. Everyone has more money for the same amount of goods produced on the market. It becomes an indirect bidding war. Especially for goods that are being affected by the Ukraine situation. Eg bread and wheat.

This. Fucking thots, man

Attached: 1607398093939.webm (320x568, 2.61M)

latina girls are for BIC only

Let's say you are the government. You collect $100 in taxes, but you want to spend $200. You have to print an extra $100 to add to the taxes you collected. But when you print more money, the money already in existence loses some value. Thus, each year the government runs a deficit, the less each dollar is worth.

There are, of course, other factors, since the dollar itself is an asset that speculators either desire to own or desire to get rid of in favor of something else. When demand can shift, the value of the thing shifts too, so fear of inflation can cause people to avoid holding dollars and, in turn, causes the inflation to become greater since people are valuing the dollar less in their own perception.

me on 0:25
about to do the same as the guy just did

kek, get a Ukrainian virgin

Attached: 1634054895275.webm (640x1136, 1.51M)

>Israel
She will literally not make the World to Come

i NEED to suck her shit

literally supply and demand.
more $ in circulation = demand goes up => prices go up. Unless supply can change exactly as much as demand due to more $ in circulation, prices will go up.

A bit too American-centric. The real reason that there are fewer goods is because major manufacturing cities in China are mindbogglingly still in total lock down. Add in the supply chain crisis since most freight got backed up and you're going to have these issues. Most economies shifted to the "just in time" mode of supply chains which makes the whole system incredibly fragile and easy to destroy when a disruption comes along.

Ukrainians can squat

Attached: 1634054601745.webm (640x1138, 1.56M)

I think she is arab or jewish
check the door

She is obviously a kike.

And she looks indian

checked

Attached: 1595781623666.webm (548x825, 2.87M)

True, but unironically that actually seems like a good butt exercise. Lots of upper leg activation using the ball of your foot to push against weight, it's essentially activating the same mechanism used for jumping.

i can't believe there is a man out there (who isn't me) who every single day gets to enter the bathroom after she's had a dirty shit in there

Attached: 1527814498364.webm (640x640, 1.96M)

Weighted Lunges are the best boots exercise. I had to stop doing them because my ass got way too big lmao.

that's a man.

Would it be weird to quit my job to devote myself full time to perving and cooming?

Rather than a tax lawyer I could get a sexual harassment lawyer.

lel

Attached: 277326344.webm (720x1280, 1.73M)

not going below parallel.

based

Attached: 1649281888113.webm (640x480, 2.97M)

absolutely disgusting
it would be like fucking a man with a vagina

Attached: mann.jpg (479x856, 130.3K)