LINK HOLDERS…Listen here you depressed fucks

>input concensys date into gematria calander…..

>determine zodiac
>davos
>believe in magic

Attached: BE3C64F0-9B9C-4B0A-B3C9-75CB5AA2F052.png (1170x2532, 524.41K)

Fuck off shizo

>buy my bags
>make me a profit
no

cool, so we're dumping on same slides and a btc collapse

The term buy my bags started appearing in link threads the past week. You are either from the Delphi discord, or an easily manipulated faggot that is just parroting what they read in link threads. Most likely a Delphi fag. Insufferable fuckbois.

Are they third worlders with moustaches?

Absolutely.

Attached: GaryBunda.jpg (1125x1365, 143.4K)

check the archives.
oh right, somebody cleared the archives again

you're either a newfag or a complete retard
you derailed your own thread by the second reply
absolute fucking state. apply yourself

A history lesson for you newfags: Delphi discord were responsible for giving Simeon of Nexo the information to write the Zeus Capital report. When it became clear Simeon had doxxed himself by leaving incriminating meta data, Delphi discorders betrayed Simeon to his undoing, and joined anons in fighting the good fight against the Bulgarians

Attached: Simeon.jpg (3608x2574, 1.84M)

what the actual fuck is this real fuck those Delphi niggers and FUCK NEXO

meds

delphi doesnt exist bro

can you explain how various phrases associated with Chainlink appeared on Any Forums from seemingly nowhere? things like pee pee poo poo, municipal marmalade, israel has no right, etc?
None of those were conceived of and born here, but they arrived fully formed as if people had discussed them elsewhere. Any idea where that elsewhere might have been?

take your meds

meds asap schizo

Not an answer

Takes your meds boys

>zodiac
* Rolls eyes *

Basado, these newfag shills dont even know why they shill against link they have just been conditioned to hahaha. Were gonna fucking making it oldfrens

>gematria calander
shizo