Is it even possible to code an ultimate strategy?

I've been trying to develop my own strategy by mixing and merging existing strategies for past year. In the process I've learned a lot about Price Action and Technical Analysis. I came a long way from where I started. But even 1% gains (balanced) per day would give 37x in 1 year and 1427x in 2 years. Have anyone ever made it this way.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-05-25 20-12-53.png (1920x1080, 406.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0138704/
streamable.com/3a91di
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are a fucking idiot.

No.

Attached: afa.png (600x900, 147.71K)

this

watch this and get back to me:
imdb.com/title/tt0138704/

> pink id
> uses full stop for 1 line comment
> calls everybody an idiot without having a constructive discussion
NGMI

Just because you can't doesn't mean nobody can

Yes. But it's always easier to just buy when market is down 70-80%

Market can always dip another 80%

Oh?

Attached: ea7.jpg (1024x958, 66.42K)

>37x in 1 year and 1427x
lmao, learn what liquidity is

there is no TA or any bullshit that saves you, the odds are 50% on every tick, it can go up or it can go down, no algorithm survives under those odd. Back testing strategies doesn’t work, once you use it live you realize about real trading actions like slippage and order execution time, it will fail. Instead of wasting your time with that I suggest you to buy and hold, that’s it

you consider fees, liquidity, etc?
a 1% gain per day is a lot harder than you think, especially when you're dealing with a lot of capital

I'm giving an ideal condition as an example. As I'm trying to create my own strategy, I'm just trying to figure that it should be practically impossible for any such strategy to exist ? 1% profitable strategy is philosophical here.

you can increase your odds, but not by much
if you know how to use risk management properly, you can make a strategy with a 40% win rate profitable

I make 2% per day trading forex with TA and I document it in my weekly threads if you check the archive. losers that don't understand TA will stay poor.

>using nigbuntu
>using sublime
NGMI unless you install gentoo

bullshit, I actually coded algorithms before, nothing works. And those that work in the short term eventually fail, it’s a 50% chance on every tick, there is nothing you can do about it

>untitled

Attached: 63AC9E01-AD47-4774-98EF-4AA72520A75A.jpg (231x189, 13K)

loser
streamable.com/3a91di

>bullshit, I actually coded algorithms before, nothing works
your strategies probably don't work, considering you said on every tick you probably don't know what you're doing
i would suggest rethinking your strats with better indicators

You make 2% a day? Then suddenly one day you lose 40%, and there goes all the profits lol… fucking TA losers

my man here is a legend!!!
cheers to the aussies

Risk management with such ideal strategy. Question is: have anyone ever made it this way or is it just impossible. I'm not talking about liquidity issues and a lot of capital. If I start with 50K can I make a million with day/swing trading crypto??

fire schizo movie

> copypasta video I've seen 4 times in 2 day

it’s a lie you stupid faggot, buy and hold is the only thing that can save you. TA idiots eventually fail, it’s a 50% chance on every moment! + slippage + liquidity + fees, you are wasting your time.

> it’s a 50% chance on every tick
ngmi