Tfw too afraid to short

>tfw too afraid to short
I always think THIS is the one

Attached: images (87).jpg (554x554, 21.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/blockchain-review/why-market-cap-is-a-meaningless-dangerous-valuation-metric-in-crypto-markets-8deb78c50995
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What would cause this to moon at this point?

I hope you didn't just short it. You would have gotten rekt.

If you short now u become rich

Meme magic

Short what?
LUNC is crabbing and LUNA2 is pumping

Attached: 1650047656438.jpg (749x930, 67.88K)

Check the wallets it’s the same whales going back and fourth

Which wallets? It wouldn't surprise me if they were pumping luna 2 to pay for dumps on luna 1.

How is lunac crabbing you retarded ape it’s free falling literally leave crypto

Check the volume and the size of the buy orders. This is just the typical gook trading hours price suppression. Next you'll tell us that the luna 2 pump is organic.

No you retarded fucking monkey look at the MARKET CAP it went from 1.3b to 860mm in 1 hour please jump off a bridge

>MARKET CAP
Literally meaningless you stupid nigger.
>last trade price x supply means there's billions of dollars in the market
lmao

Your talking pure gibberish like what? Did you hire one of those Indian trader bots in those YouTube comment sections?

Are you bagholding for kwon kek? Market cap is a meaningless statistic for crypto and only newfags think it matters.
medium.com/blockchain-review/why-market-cap-is-a-meaningless-dangerous-valuation-metric-in-crypto-markets-8deb78c50995

Marketcap is useless yeah that’s why I have been able to call the exact top and bottom every single fucking time you are a literal primate.

I hope you just called the bottom of lunc and the top of luna then kek.

>typical gook trading hours
>6 in the morning

Gonna have to rise early with the rising sun

yeah but it has bad rep,
its not like doge that pumps everytime elon tweets about it

>sell all my TUNA last night to buy more LUNC
>wake up to see price has tripled

if it makes you feel any better it will be lower than where you sold in a few days anyway, so it doesn't rly matter.

Is there still hope for LUNC ? I put aside money to buy more during the price drop but seems like everyone has lost hope.

Everything was hinged on the speculated burn, but that never happened so there's not really much to go on at this point.