DoorDash is shit

Decided to try DoorDash after seeing everyone on delivery subreddits claiming they were making up to $40 an hour every evening.

I tried DoorDash for two months and found myself to only be making at most $16 an hour (post tax and gas). Not to mention getting new dents on the sides of my car from retards who don't know how to open their car doors carefully. Do you anons really just go on the Internet to spread lies of making a lot of money?

Attached: download.png (310x163, 1.85K)

It's extremely dependent on what city you're in and when you drive.

This, and also you're supposed to write off gas, depreciation, and damage to the vehicle on taxes, as an independent contractor. And doordash often has good orders but poor order flow, so you have to use ubereats and may be grubhub at the same time.

If you want a part time job that pays well, may be try to be a waiter or bartender on a weekend shift at an expensive restaurant instead.

>try to be a waiter or bartender on a weekend shift at an expensive restaurant instead.
Those kind of jobs require experience, as retarded as that is. You need to go work at Applebees for a while or something first.

Do you eat people's food even if they tip well? I like to tip generous but I am scared

Attached: 1626236473611.jpg (1200x627, 77.42K)

I never tampered with anyone's order.

Why not just come out and ask OP if he's a nigger?

I personally won’t even look in the bags that I deliver.
It’s my biggest fear too when I’ve used these apps. But as a driver I’m focused on making as many deliveries as I can and not spilling any drinks.

>Those kind of jobs require experience, as retarded as that is. You need to go work at Applebees for a while or something first.
Just lie

based

Majority of orders are fast food or restaurants that use stickers or seal the bag.
The stapler thing is a meme and opening a bag would fuck it up to make it noticeable. The shitty thing is when the place runs out of stickers or forgets.

>The stapler thing is a meme and opening a bag would fuck it up to make it noticeable. The shitty thing is when the place runs out of stickers or forgets.
No, the shitty thing is when the place inevitably puts a beverage in the stapled bag that is poorly/improperly sealed, and makes a fucking mess everywhere, because you can't even make sure it's closed properly.

It's stupid because the app doesn't even tell you if they will use stickers or not. Also you mean staplers are noticeable if drivers open it or are you saying they are shit?

Also what app do you think is the best for customers?

The amount of boomers and non-whites that refuse to tip or tip bait on that app is infuriating. Take 45 minutes of my time and drive across town for like $3? No thanks

I strongly prefer instacart, they do better for their shoppers than doordash. It's more work but more reward.

I’m saying if a driver was opening bags it would be hard to hide it. These bags start to rip when I make sure the sticker is on tight. I’ve had bags come open on the drive because they didn’t use enough stickers or the 7/11 order was too heavy. You deal with all kinds of weird shit but eating someone’s food is not something that I would ever risk or take the time to do. On this job, the more deliveries, the more you make and more likely you get tipped.
Sometimes they give Uber eats orders where I pick up multiple orders. Those can get complicated. Door dash that is less common.

If you want it fast, door dash. If you want it cheap, Uber eats.
Uber eats sends me on more trips but they also send me across town.

Door dash is usually direct? I hear a lot of dirvers multi app though.

I will never use door dash as long as I can drive or walk to get my food. People who use door dash are dumb consumer NPCs.