Damn, why does corporate america hate single men?

Damn, why does corporate america hate single men?

Attached: 3F3009D0-741C-4224-AE3E-2A81AFF032E0.jpg (1170x1650, 1M)

Why are you so afraid to commit to a woman, chud?

Why are you a nigger, nigger?

you dont have much to lose when you dont have a family
if your job is giving you shit or you believe you're underpaid you can job hop, change career, move states or abroad.

the question stands incels

Attached: 33e11440-82d0-11ec-b4e4-a31e80c3215f.jpg (640x703, 76.1K)

I refuse to be a miserable slave. Marriage is a bronze age legal contract, not something for the modern world.

Women should commit to men, not the other way around.
I can support 100 women financially and sire 1 million children at a time if I wanted.
Commitment is for women

they dont spend money on stupid shit

>working

the tables have turned. they begged women to join the work force. now that the superior worker is being removed from those positions. their bottom line is at threat.

They need our tax contributions to continue to mismanage assets and destroy our country. Now it's too late. Women have embedded themselves firmly in the work force. And all the worker exploitation they used to get away with is gone.

keep stacking sats, don't contribute to this jewish utopia, and consider moving out of the US.

Y3w$

A single man doesn't need to do a bunch of extra shit for more money because he's only got himself to support. If you're not a complete retard life as a single guy is the easy mode of finance.

Because they don't have a wife and child to motivate them to work and make a living.

I know this is bait but unless you've got some carfacts on her fucking vagina there's no reason to buy a pre-owned pussy for full price especially when it only comes with drawbacks. Women just have to face facts that the white dress is meant for 18 year old virgins and that a 38 year old career woman from santa monica will probably have to adopt anyway since most of her eggs are gone. Simple as.

corporate america?

Attached: income_tax.png (596x773, 403.04K)

>THE BEST EMPLOYEE IS A MAN WHO'S WIFE SPENDS EVERY LAST PENNY HE EARNS ON STUPID KNICKNACKS FROM TJ MAXX/HOMEGOODS

Attached: 8ad.png (600x797, 495.31K)

We already had this thread before it was deleted (or maybe it was on Any Forums).

It's a clear case of reverse causation.

Successful and competent and smart and energetic men do better romantically and end up married. Marriage does not tend to cause success, rather, success tends to cause marriage. Correlation =/= causation.

Marriage isn't something to chase to put you on a path to career or psychological success, it just tends to happen to very successful people because for one people actually want to marry them.

Western women are whores who constantly cheat. No matter how rich, funny, or muscular a husband is, the average western whore will cheat on him. I have read too many accounts, and know FROM FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE that western women are not marriage material.

America technically already has this, just backwards in the form of tax breaks for married couples. The biggest reason why there was a push to "legalize" gay marriage was because gay couples wanted in on those tax breaks so that they could raise their adopted children with the same benefits as hetero married couples.

women don't age well.

The only thing I'll commit to a woman is a crime.

HOLY FUCK THEY'RE SO CLOSE TO FIGURING IT OUT.

Attached: 1644273783065.jpg (561x1000, 55.88K)

>HOLY FUCK THEY'RE SO CLOSE TO FIGURING IT OUT

Redditor

Attached: 1528487863305.png (644x800, 14.64K)

How is it "Reddit" to realize that if you actually want men to do things like make your society run, you have to make it conducive for them to have relationships and families? Things like marriage law, housing costs, and just keeping a societal leash on these hoes?

In Canada, when my gf and I moved in together we looked at our taxes and we would be paying an extra $4k more each year just by filing as a couple versus filing as each single. This is because of a particular worker's benefit which is x amount but when you file together it's only 2x - 20%. So ridiculous that benefits for singles don't get doubled for couples but get slashed for some reason.

>marry a woman
>divorces you after a month
>entitled to half of your assets for no reason
>possibly entitled to alimony
>pray that you didn't have a kid or your fucked for life

>Why are you so afraid to commit to a woman, chud?
The legal procedure of getting married is not necessary to commit to a woman, glownigger

The elites encourage the poor having more kids because they’ve decided it creates more pressure on society.
Some user posted a picture of a brookings report that said they should make us sex crazed and have a lot of kids.
Some economists say population demographics are the most important factors for an economy. Not just Raoul Pal either, it’s been a well known theory for decades. Less young population is not desirable.

Attached: D5A666B0-B163-4590-ACDF-2CFA3E12DCE1.jpg (1079x683, 169.56K)

Incredibly based

The opposite cunt when I'm single I'm a fucking minimalist hermit I seriously miss it.

Look, common sense made it to the news
what are they going to write next? water is wet?

Attached: 30c.jpg (445x412, 26.69K)