Living in a city you wanna live in vs Living in a city that financially makes sense...

Living in a city you wanna live in vs Living in a city that financially makes sense? Is living where you actually wanna live at a good financial decision?

Attached: 4s9nw1nzfxm81.jpg (1080x2160, 118.02K)

The longer I live in Los Angeles (i work in music, the largest market for entertainment by far) the more I wonder if the higher pay I make is more valuable than the far more relaxed mental stare I have when in a much quieter place. You cannot think of it is dollar value, there is not enough money to not be exposed to some of the more stressful things in metropolis

I also live in LA but I wanna move to Hawaii. I have a business idea that would make sense in me living in Hawaii and close to Europe and Asia

Hawaii has nice spots but man do the locals hate the foreigners

those fat chinks need to deal with it

I'm a dark Italian so maybe they'll think I'm one of them. Also I don't act like a douche

>Is living where you actually wanna live at a good financial decision?
Sorta kinda. I live in Eastern Europe, the city is tolerable, inherited a flat and then a half, bought out the other half for a nice price. By developed world standards I'm being paid like shit and I don't code so I can't be an outsourcer, but it's an okay salary here.
Lived in France for a while, barely broke even with the salary I got, almost killed myself and went home.
Somehow I'm both poor and settled for life.
>Living in a city you wanna live
I have no idea where I would want to go. My shithole is not that shitty and all my network is here. Not made for making it I guess.

god tay is so beautiful

Attached: 1651511187003.jpg (2848x4288, 462.26K)

yeah, they are SOOO fat too

they're kinda trailer trash

you could just do what makes you happy, but you might be too much of a pussy

Attached: 1649975670935s.jpg (225x225, 5.88K)

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

>have no idea where I would want to go

Some people are just content living in the area they grew up in

>you could just do what makes you happy, but you might be too much of a pussy

I know

Attached: 1466918408777.jpg (629x505, 33.47K)

Kek half my friends from back then when i was a Democrat talk like that, they also keep watching tv shows and (current thing) every day, its surreal how these people live under a spell. God bless Any Forums from freeing me

DUDE I just LOVE living in the COUNTRY away from OPPORTUNITIES and WOMEN. I work at my BLUE COLLAR JOB making 26k a year but I'm FAR AWAY from EVERYONE so I have lots of time to work on my LEGO MILLENNIUM FALCON! BASED!

Lmao found the craft beer faggot, you guys always make this easy

>largest market for entertainment.
You not counting video games or what?
Its larger than music, television, film, books, and American sports combined.

i kinda want to make that lego porsche gt3rs ._.

nevermind they're selling for 1k now, wtf kek. we need the crash bad.

God I wish I were her.
It's not fair bros.

Attached: 1653945588612.jpg (248x217, 13.45K)

Retard

Haha, you are losing your cash on trash and then cry on 4ch on every topic. Be smarter, kiddies, look at Enegra

> Token backed by actual equity
> Legit company operating for 10+ years
> Multi-billion $$$ assets supporting the equity!

Really depends to what degree we're talking about. I lived in Strasbourg, France for a year. Nice medium sized city, super pleasant to live in.
Not a great choice financially because I was just an online tutor, but I was able to move back in with my parents in suburban nowhere Midwest US and I had no debt. Moving to NYC by yourself and living in a series of closets for a decade while accumulating debt and stress is likely much worse for the average person.

>Living in a city
NGMI