10 trillion euro transaction leak

Yesterday's thread got nuked and I got banned for doxxing, so lets try this again by leaving some things out. You can always email me to one of the 3 emails if you want rest of the leak.

Ask away any questions you may have, dude at /x/ also dug some interesting stuff up from this leak.

Attached: 5476f4c55e74554eba096dc83a0fc068 - Copy.png (750x1334, 969.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gofile.io/d/gZR2Q5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Screencap from within my email to prove that this is me. You can also email me for confirmation

TLDR: Knew a ruling bloodline member for few years, had a falling out. Now I am spilling the beans.

Attached: proof poof.png (1592x893, 81.01K)

>Ask away any questions you may have
Can I have sum of dat $9T

who the fuck is Michael Ly?

sounds like someone has not taken his meds

what is this all about?

Shit, thanks for reminding me. brb

I am leaking type of material which is not supposed to exist, plus I knew this bloodline member for few years and can answer all kinds of questions.

Email for the full content, since Any Forums is gay when it comes to doxing.

lost your tripcode stirfart?

why should i care about any of this? What are the implications?

So the ruling bloodline is some Chang?
Are these faggots the same as the Rothschilds?

why does he need a $10trillion transaction? wtf can he even do with that kind of money? for one single transaction? where it is going? what bank has that kind of collateral? deustche definity doesnt. this smells like a stinky larp.

it's LUNC related?

Attached: 1650727429661.jpg (1268x713, 61.04K)

Got banned yesterday again.

Plus I always keep changing IP and private window that clears cookies, so dont expect me to stick to same one. Email can be used to verify that it's me.

There are numerous families that are interconnected. According to what I was told Rothschilds were accepted to the group, they don't decide on the bigger plans.

>wtf can he even do with that kind of money?
It is not his, he just oversaw the transaction, but to answer your question, you rule society with it.

are they afraid of crypto?

Medici?
Fugger?
At least drop us something to latch on larping faggot

They are and have been buying insane amounts of crypto, plus you can see they are trying to force all the regulation on it.

Yes it is a type of currency which counters their control but they are obviously working on trying to maintain that control.

One of wallets he showed me
gofile.io/d/gZR2Q5

Deutsche Bank's 2015 annual report lists €1.2 trillion in "derivatives notional amounts outstanding".

The balance sheet lists €39.3 trillion in "total assets", so 10 trillion would be about 25% of assets, which seems like a lot, but remember that not all assets are funded by Deutsche Bank's own capital, some are funded by customer deposits which don't show up on the balance sheet.

From the annual report:
"Deutsche Bank AG ... uses derivatives to manage risk associated with the underlying exposures, which comprise primarily loans and securities. The use of derivatives also creates leverage, which can magnify both the potential benefits and risks of these instruments."

Problem is, they can't transfer the risk to someone else if the underlying exposure goes bad, so if they are holding €10 trillion in derivative instruments that are not backed by anything, and things go sour, they are going to have to come up with the money to pay off those instruments.

TL;DR: total larp

>According to what I was told Rothschilds were accepted to the group
I have some inside knawledge and this is exactly in accordance with it
And as you said in the last bread, if the name is publicly known = power level = low

well then, tell us about grays and shiet, remote viewing, and how we can profit from it

So what does this mean? Is it just China making it's assets less freezable in preparation for invading Taiwan? Or is it a slow mo run on DeutcheBank ?

Money is from the ruling bloodlines. People who run governments.

Are they losing?
Write what you know about Trump and the ongoing conflict with the families.
Or is it all a show?
Thanks