Paid a 21 years old girl, girlfriend of a friend, from a sports practicing envrioment, 1k$ to have sex 1 night...

paid a 21 years old girl, girlfriend of a friend, from a sports practicing envrioment, 1k$ to have sex 1 night, now she says she wants to do it again for free and without anticonceptive measures. what should I be doing? I like her, and she says she realized she is starting to love me since our first and yet only night...

Attached: file_96219005.png (512x446, 169.51K)

this is why the male birth control pill needs to be a thing asap. OP, just fuck another girl, there're plenty.

Do it.
It will DCA your fucks down to $500 each.

like that? gues i can pay another girl instead yeah why not

this but pull out

Pull out and give her facials

i would be so mad if you ever get to fuck her
ngl

Do girls just say yes if you offer them 1k or what Pretty girls? Asking for a friend

but do I keep paying her? i basically rug her?

very good but you didn`t even fuck anybody

you just can't ask about it, like, shy asking, short question and all that. you have to do it with a package of words and attitude, that lasts for even more than 1 minute, you gotta impress her and make her feel like a legend for gettin 1k to fuck

post her pic and i'll tell you exactly what you do
this plan worked for me many a times

I can talk and do whatever with girls, i just fuck up at excalating

Don't pull out
You never know your last chance to produce offspring

cum in her asshole

Only the prostitutes, user. Most girls will be really offended if you try this.

This is what im thinking aswell

Go for it, but use protection again

Enjoy your rape police report. My gf has taped our sex and is blackmailing me so I don’t break up. She’s a psycho too who has Amber Heart slapped and hit me before, then claimed I hurt her when I stopped her fit.

Ask her to pay you $1000. Now you're even and know it's not about the money. Also, record the transaction and share it here to be sure it gets saved like uploading to the cloud, except it's our own chancloud

That’s a scam

I don’t know what the scam is but it’s a scam

Nice fantasy

Attached: Can You Remove Her Dress.png (1846x912, 2.64M)

She is already pregnant and needs a patsy.