This is the latest pic of Finland’s prime minister Sanna Marin that went globally viral...

This is the latest pic of Finland’s prime minister Sanna Marin that went globally viral. She is enjoying wine while cheering on a goal Finland made at the ice hockey world championship finals last night. Finland won the championship. What are the financial implications of this?

Attached: 96B1A926-4AD8-4D8C-880D-00ADFFF00560.jpg (653x680, 84.54K)

*farts*

I just farted in your thread.

FAQ
>What does this mean?
The amount of jannies (faggots) in this thread and Any Forums account has increased by one.

>Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be deserving of a stinky fart and therefore a janny infestation. These include, but are not limited to:

Shitting in the street,

Spreading incorrect information,

Shilling lazy scams.

>Am I banned from the Any Forums?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional fart, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

>I don't believe my thread deserved a fart. Can you un-fart it?
No. I cannot un-fart. My judgement is perfect and clear. Regardless, if you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Any Forums PMs within several seconds. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of fart appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

>How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept the fart and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Any Forums. I will continue to fart in your threads until you improve your conduct. Remember: Any Forums is hell. You can check out whenever you want and for however long you want. But you can never leave.

There’s a woman in charge of Finland? Embarrassing.

nobody gives a fuck

finland still exists?

where's her fucking mask?

Shitty thread but, semi-related, I have an opportunity at a 1/6th share of a vineyard in Spain via a friend. It’s probably a financial disaster waiting to happen but I’m finding it hard not to be tempted. Have any of you splurged on a vanity investment? I’d be selling options in a promising startup I used to work for to an ex-colleague to fund it so it really is ‘fun investment’ over ‘sound investment’.

what the fuck are those midget arms?

Still cant believe she flashed her tits when Finland won

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x848, 90.51K)

The public found her very relatablr at this event. She is a 30 something woman drinking wine while watching hockey like her voters and she looks attractive like her voters wished they looked.

>woman in a position of power
how do I short this?

if you can afford to take a hit on it financailly I would go for it
would be cool for the flex alone
"take a sip from this wine bitch, its made in my own personal wineyeard"

She probably gave a good head to her husband that night, which means that he didn't went to stripper club the day after, which means less money for the strippers.

Why yes, she was the best person for the blowjob.

>white wine at a hockey game

This is her earlier this week while visiting Ukraine and seeing the devastation at an eastern city that Russia attacked. The public finds it awesome how we finally have a prime minister who isn’t afraid of showing her feelings fully like a normal person.

Attached: FD549A55-551C-4E11-914F-7D1A0FBB6B26.jpg (1280x960, 262.17K)

Scandinavia is fucked

Kek, stop wasting yar money user, just check SparkWorld

>It helps Gaming NFT projects distribute their NFTs to real ppl
>Fair Prediction Launches
>A more perspective, engaging and fair way to whitelist peeps and distribute the NFTs.

Also
>what are the implications
She's literally a school teacher who is going to get her country invaded by Russia for real this time.

I WILL marry or abduct and bimbofy the prime minister of Finland Sanna Marin.

fucking kek

too bad you dumbfucks will get nuked for trying to join nato, kek

>going to get her country invaded by Russia for real this time

Nah just look st this pic. Two stromg young leaders, instead of old men who live inside their heads. She is literally the greatest finnish prime minister in at least 40 years for gerting both Finland and Swedem to NATO.

we need those pics fren

Looks like she's scared shitles.

Attached: 1653937508456.png (1129x665, 689.93K)

Forgot image.

Attached: 512B9BA4-7176-42E4-86C3-793F6EC9EB5B.png (1000x563, 823.67K)

Thank you for filling me in on how The Public™ feels.

She's hot I'd love to do coke with her on her probably really nice kitchen counter tops after the club. Why are you so mad op would you rather some busted bitch being your pm or is some le women bad seething

Attached: 1616891108023.jpg (600x1065, 121.37K)