What if we non ironically banded together to promote this on all countries world wide?

What if we non ironically banded together to promote this on all countries world wide?

It would be a tax payer demand, to only pay tax for welfare to welfare recipients who agree to have only 1 child (or 2, as 2 keeps things in only replacement values, rather than increasing population, so works just as well and perhaps more fair)

What do you think Any Forums, should we mememagic this into reality?

Attached: welfare done right.jpg (826x864, 167.19K)

People on welfare get 0 children and have to be castrated. women have to get a hysterectomy

So dont let the niggers breed. Got it. You have my vote.

In order to qualify for welfare you should have no children.
Also abortion should be mandatory for people who qualify for welfare

How about we just dont have welfare?

Welfare is just national child support, everyone is somebody's kid.

Glowies posted this, they try to undermine a legit and extremely fair ideal into 14yo edgyness

Hide all glowies posts
Sage all glowies replies

Attached: you are wrong.jpg (720x576, 86.66K)

Why should people who can't support themselves be able to have ANY children? To raise another generation of government dependents? You know, the world is full of people who choose to not have children because they don't feel they can properly support them even though they have jobs and work hard. It is a big problem in Japan. So they should pay taxes to support people who don't work at all and still get to have children? People living on government handouts should be prohibited from having children.

Why should people have to work at all? Seize the means of production!

That's what you sound like

/thread
Pipe dream at this point

Why shouldn't people who can't support themselves not shoot you in the face and steal your money?

Because we want to live in civilization, so we can stop being brutal in the struggle to survival. Take away people the way to survive through children, and you took away civilization from them.

At that point, they have all moral justification to take whatever they can from you, from force or any other way necessary, in order to sustain their own lives and children.

Basically, you are an absolute autistic retard who thinks he understands everything about the world, when you barely understand how people work in their bare necessities.

Your opinion is not civilized. Your opinion is "might is right, I succeed to make money in a certain way, so those who didn't can die off". Then they have every right to steal your shit, as might is right. You want civilization? Then go for civilized solutions, that are inclusive and fair to everyone, which si what I am proposing here. Nobody dies off, nobody stops having children, everyone benefits, and it is fair

You want to leave by the sword, then go to your own planet or continent for that crap, I have no interest in barbarism

Attached: 1354979465874.png (690x388, 131.22K)

lots of typos because I am working too much and tired, and typing fast so I can go back to work, but my point is sound

Sustenance-level welfare is a nice idea as it serves as a hedge of sorts, an incentive to take such risks as pursuing education or starting a business.
Consumer society is a mechanism of stimulating demand beyond sustenance level.
So, at this point, a person can survive but doesn't quite want to just survive.
Having a child while surviving is undesirable, as added payouts still only maintain survival level if not less.
And here come abortions - or rather they would, if some hillibillies didn't nag about embryo rights, making it more expensive or troublesome to have one.

Basically those very things you like to blame on da joos ensures a desirable outcome through stimuli and without totalitarian measures

>glownigger pro abortion thread shrieking roasties try to achieve through crying and moaning like they always do
damn straight it is
fuck you, fuck less stupid useless beyond wet hole holes

Congratulations you've come up with eugenics. Now don't push the idea too far

Too bad your 3rd world shithole is banning it, stupid loser.

He sounds like the exact opposite. You’re a retarded shit. Enjoy your niggers.

Just because you’re a pussy doesn’t mean you’re right, morally or pragmatically. You’re literally saying niggers are holding the country hostage. And who starts a discussion and says “hurr, I gotta go to work?”

>Vasectomy
Hysterectomy and we have a deal.

if it's reversible they'll just pay for a reversal (from their wellfare)

No such thing as a reversible vasectomy