Can ETH reach $10k this year?

Realistically how much ETH is needed to make it in the next two years?

Attached: roundup-TA.jpg (2400x1800, 374.94K)

Eth will never see 3k ever again. Screen-cap this and Then bust a cap in your own ass

>round trip when ATH was like $4k
eh idk if eth 2.0 is any good and crypto summer is actually coming along than maybe otherwise it's fucked pack it up ethbros

Will ETH remain a bluechip in the crypto space? Yes.
Will the total crypto market cap eventually climb to 10 trillion and more? Eventually yes.
On top of this, ETH is deflationary. It will be worth a lot more once things get rolling.

Chill man. Avax will make it back to 60 in a few years. Patience

Just accumulate and dca Matic Eth and BTC

>On top of this, ETH is deflationary. It will be worth a lot more once things get rolling.
i heard somethingabout 90% supply loose or somehting idk

Why ETH maxis are so obsessed with AVAX? Serious question my twitter feed is full of them shit talking Avalanche on the daily.

AVAX is just shitty Turk knockoff ethereum. Have fun getting shitted on by VC.

Eth 2 comes out in July or August. That leaves a minimum of 5 months to pump. 10k is easy.

Agreed. Quietly accumulating as much ETH as I can until the next bitcoin halving in 2024 t. 8 ETH

I love how AVAX was the first competitor that came to your mind, ETH schizo. Your fear feeds us.

Attached: 2022-02-02 16.23.26.jpg (512x512, 50.04K)

Sounds like he hit the nail on the head. Enjoy your 106% inflation.

Dont waste your time with others

Realistically all your need is AVAX

1 node should be enough!

Kek avax already is what ethereum wants to be in 3 years

What happened with this board? Its full of turk keyboard fighters.

A supply of 800 million? Haha, no.

BTC, ETH, XMR is all that matters in crypto. Everything else is fucking pointless, needless garbage that just copy cats those 3. 32 ETH is the make it stack for next bullrun. 1 BTC is the make it stack for 2030 where every whole-coiner will be a multi millionaire. ??? XMR will allow you to make it in a ?? amount of time. Anyone who disagrees is most probably a disgusting tranny and will 41% themselves soon.

There's such eth locked up now that I can't see it not dumping hard on eth 2 release

How much for sui/make it?

I earned good money from the avax I bought for $23.

They will do the merge first aka 0% inflation for months before the beacon chain token lock ups.