If you make $100k in NYC, what's that after taxes?

If you make $100k in NYC, what's that after taxes?

Attached: file.png (1600x1068, 1.61M)

*after theft by the dominant gang

NYC isn't fun anymore.

Goddamn ugly ass towers. It's a shame they didn't fall sooner.

$63,000 after taxes no lie

Agreed! Im so glad this is the date where we can pinpoint as the fall of the american empire.

Press S to spit

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

and after other non taxes taxes how much will the slave be left with ?

Nah the fall was around 2006-2008 when they printed fucktons of money and bailed shitcos out, instead of allowing for recessions and economic resets to maintain growth.

Jesus
Groceries, bills, rent, gas, everything...
Take another 40k out of that
So you're left with like 23k to enjoy. Maybe less
I hate usa so much

about 350

Nice. I make 40k as a grad student in boston, and my disposable income is about 20k, kek.

I meant insurance of various kinds, social bs and stuff, local fees, sales tax etc
it is like 80% loss really

there is trick, the more you earn the more they take, and since we are hyperinflating soon you will be in the 100k bracket and the disposable income will be the equivalent of 5k

Right. So yeah like I said, from 100k you're left with around 20k to enjoy your life with
Slave tier
(I live right next to nyc)

>and since we are hyperinflating soon you will be in the 100k bracket and the disposable income will be the equivalent of 5k
Yeah, this is what I fear, that inflation would force me to pay more taxes.

$200k is the new $100k
200k is about 130k after taxes

Attached: seev.jpg (500x425, 51.49K)

It's worse in a lot of EU areas. This is why you check the relative value of your paycheck in your state/country and cross reference it by how good the quality of life is.

MUH "FREE HEALTHCARE", FOR ONLY 30k A YEAR IN TAXES

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40.38K)

100,000 after federal, state, FICA, Medicare, FLI, SDI is about $2,681 every two weeks or so. It’s almost 69,000 a year. But I may be forgetting any NYC city taxes (separate than state) I also may be forgetting social security. Don’t forget the cost of living in the east coast and all the other bullshit. 100,000 salary is basically below working class in the city. It takes way too many years to invest and save if you’re only making that kind of money in New York.

Attached: EC820589-AA68-4943-A4B6-E81DD4202DC1.jpg (1125x1066, 129.41K)

In some its way less than that, but again you have to look at the actual data to be able to tell