Should I kill myself right away or try my luck with a crypto loan to slurp all the yummy shitcoins?

Should I kill myself right away or try my luck with a crypto loan to slurp all the yummy shitcoins?

Attached: 1614649323594.jpg (687x900, 102.63K)

FUCK I don't care

I do care but I'm not going to tell you my opinion

Lend Fiat to put in crypto? Good idea actually

You would be more than fucked if crypto never recovers, but in your situation you don’t have much to lose

No I would get stablecoins if I take a loan at sublime

No fuck, hell no

That's sad but true

Do it.

Attached: 1559177583738.jpg (400x400, 18.7K)

Kill yourself like the coward in that pic should have.

Just KYS faggot, I got literally nothing at all in life and I come here and read faggots like you with money and complaining, so goto the rope store.

Faggot

Don't feel too bad OP. The next season will come but make sure to buy solid gems. I will recommend you start looking at EQ. Republic sale will happen soon.

Slurp, do crime, go to jail for 3 years, let the state pay your food and housing bills, come home rich

Don't kill yourself, I'm assuming you're racist just like me, in a few years we will win just hold on

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x848, 90.51K)

If your going to kys. Debt max first. It's pointless otherwise.

P2es will be the next best thing in crypto user, the trend has already started. Unique games llike axie , polker and now honeyland made waves due to their unique usp

Honeyland is a gamified DEX and P2O strategy game coming to #Solana. Just saw the trailer. Blew my mind !

Is killing yourself good for you?

Attached: biz.webm (640x800, 2.04M)

I think P2O is a new concept which will gain a lot of traction moving ahead. Players can own in-game assets and benefit from them.

if u r so fond of killing , get a swarm of bees on honeyland and make them attack anywhere in the honeyverse