My ex of 6 years that I still love and with huge round boobs is getting pounded as we speak

my ex of 6 years that I still love and with huge round boobs is getting pounded as we speak,
how do you deal with it when that happens to you?

Attached: pepethefrog.jpg (975x600, 37.1K)

cope by becoming a cuckold and pretending to like it
eventually you'll hit post-irony

with ?

also pics

Attached: 1652702708329.jpg (672x660, 38.6K)

Are you me? She was 32h user... No woman has been the same since

Track her down, murder her and her new lover for disrespecting your relationship. Flee to Thailand same day. Enjoy!

my girl got fucked not by me yesterday she seems happy

life is not a fairy tale disney movie ending, u have t fuck other women, dont get ever get 1 gf get 2-3 at the same time because they are all whores. u need back ups just in case one fucks u over. having 2-3 gfs/fuck buddies helps with emotional damage.

>Be me
>break up with love of life over retarded shit
>realize mistake
>spend 2 years trying to win her back
>she takes me back but with the promise that she can have an open relationship
The heart wants what it wants, being a cuck with her is better than being single or with someone else

Checked, don't have an ex, if you already have one, kill her.

Attached: 1560718309362.gif (280x326, 615.46K)

>ID
Is she perchance a white woman?

She may be the love of your life, but you are not the love of hers. Stop being a fucking beta and find a woman who won't play these bullshit games with you.

by accepting that all relationships are held together by ephemeral, mostly imperceptible feedback loops and there is little your conscious mind can do to alter their direction. you had a good 6 years, go find another 6 with a different titcow.

You're glowing, brother. Tone it down a bit.

2-3 gfs is way too much to manage at once. How would you have any free time?

Maybe he is also counting his sisters.

Tap on the window. It will freak them out

I don’t really care if they aren’t in an exclusive relationship with me they are allowed to get plowed by anyone they like as far as I am concerned.

Why do this to yourself, seriously? Just self harm is enough but disrespecting yourself every single day… how do you cope?

>The heart wants what it wants, being a cuck with her is better than being single or with someone else

No it isn't. You will be miserable.

as long as you don't simp this is the way

>being a cuck with her is better than being single or with someone else
It really isn't.
Respect yourself retard.

Get pounded back, duh.

You get rich and Any Forums and bang younger women, then when they're 38 and fat they'll look you up online and regret leaving you.

Just find someone else.

We are engaged now, so if she doesn't love me she has an odd way of showing it

I don't consider it disrespect, as long as everyone is honest about it.
>every single day
Not everyday lol, more like twice or three times a year, 5 times since we got back together.

It certainly wouldn't work for everyone but it worked for us