SOFTWARE ENGINEERS CAUSED THE HOUSING BUBBLE LMAO

>Remote work allowed some people to move to places farther away from their office and prompted others to buy larger homes to accommodate their new lifestyles. The demand for more house and the ability to move to warmer climates played a sizable role in pushing home prices higher, according to a new National Bureau of Economic Research working paper by researchers from the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco and the University of California, San Diego.
>Home prices grew by 23.8% during the pandemic, according to the researchers' population-weighted analysis of Zillow's home price index between December 2019 and November 2021. And the study found that remote work accounted for 15.1% of that growth.

apple.news/AwNTmFhseR6GKfK0ayPA7RA

>fed prints trillions
>investors hedge this printing by going into “tech companies” which can be highly profitable given their infinite scaling model
>tech company stocks soar, software engineer stock options, bonuses, and salaries skyrocket
>work from home software engineers start massively driving up home prices because of their newfound wealth
>the fed just caused the greatest misallocation of capital of all time by enriching bugmen that sit around programming websites all day

Attached: 7775E7EC-69B4-4A16-9DA0-228CB236DF38.jpg (1125x2072, 503.93K)

Shut the Fuck up you kike nigger lover

fbbp

>the fed just caused the greatest misallocation of capital of all time by enriching bugmen that sit around programming websites all day
I mean I hate code fags as much as the next guy but its not like these people are buying multiple homes. They are selling their current and moving some where else. If anything prices should be dropping in dense urban areas and increase in more rural suburban ones. If inflation wasn't a thing. They also make so much money interest rates doesn't bother them. Also this is what society wants. They are obsessed with IG,FB,Twit,Tok,cumfans, etc.. So in a catch 22 kind of way you need to get off the internet (Any Forums) and stop supporting internet culture that thus supports code bois.

im a dev and i bought a house by moving to a cheaper city and working full time remote. the house is massive in a nice neighborhood.

checked, based

somehow its never the boomer governments fault
isn't that just crazy

>If anything prices should be dropping in dense urban areas and increase in more rural suburban ones.

I take this back. They love urban centers. They will move to a liberal area that is cheaper by default. They move from CA to TX specially Austin TX or some distant suburb of Houston that has a colony of their minority group. These places they would have normally lived but the commute was untenable. Rural and urban housing have increased but only in specific areas relative to inflation. I am willing to bet that certain city home values have only kept up with inflation while others have seen actual demand increase. Im more worried about these retards moving in and fucking up the politics even more. Turning their new home into the shithole community they just left.

Can anyone explain why house price collapse leads to foreclosures?

I get recessions can cause job loss leading to inability to pay but outside of that how does your house losing value cause the bank to be able to seize it?

Attached: 9pECNPM.jpg (1500x1022, 922.01K)

I've been saying for years now that the tech scene is a massive shadow transfer of wealth masquerading as a legitimate industry but holy shit.

I mean, you could have figured this out by analyzing how much people were getting paid in tech jobs versus the profitability of the companies they worked for. It was obvious that pay wasn't based on need or expertise so much as the desire to see the "right kind" of people earn a more-than-fruitful living (hence the overemphasis on recruiting from only certain schools, visas, etc.; it was basically America's elite paying off the people most likely to flip the table, from intelligent-but-useless middle class white nerds, the Chinese and Indians, etc.). But this is really mask off huh?

Based (((media))) already building out the narrative for the crash.

Attached: 1635957280262.png (1125x889, 936.52K)

are they pulling a dotcom bubble 2.0?
should i exit all blue chip stocks?

Some mortgages basically have a "margin call" kind of clause in which should the value of the home decrease enough, it requires the debtor to service the "margin" or get rekt.

>be code monkey
>move from Philadelphia to Tampa
>somehow it's your fault housing is up 30% even in Philadelphia
Sure lmao

kikes are gonna put the word "Great" infront of every kike schemeing psyop they do now arent they. When will it be the "Great Gassing"? Its been 2000 years with these fucking rats

I don't think they're causal, they're just so tightly correlated that whatever factors are causing the price collapse are probably somehow involved in the incidence of foreclosures.

I still think equities get one more pump and get obliterated after setting new ATH.

Attached: 1651024307190.png (722x728, 473.6K)

Oh, wait, yeah, this too. Probably because of . Half of banking is accelerating default once things get close enough, rather than bleeding things out over time. Which is hilarious because when the shoe's on the other foot, they will bleed for literally years rather than let the crash come so we can start recovering.

>Hates software engineers
>every retarded neckbeard with 80 IQ that can't pass a simple calculus class.

Many such cases.

Where in Tampa? Most of it is nigger infested, unless you meant St. Petersberg which is not Tampa

kek this

And now you see why this is the story they're going with: use the tech bros as a sacrificial anode.

Attached: 1600878312765.webm (870x489, 2.99M)

House prices increased at a SLOWER rate during Covid you absolute niggerfaggot. So did house sales. But under this criteria, all the houses that WERE sold in 2020-2021 are supposed to be all tech people that DIDN'T have an office and bought a house that did? And all the usual house buyers just completely stopped those two years?

This is retard logic