Bitcoin is digital gold

Monero is digital money. Simple as that. XMR will be $1T by 2030 & BTC $10T. Suck my balls faggots

Attached: giphy.gif (396x516, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

moneroinfodump.neocities.org#CipherTraceFail
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes Obviously, an individual's Gold Holdings are public information right?

And a loaf of bread will cost $1,000.00

>QOM is digital money. Simple as that. QOM will be $1 by 2030 & BTC $100K. Suck my balls faggots

There, fixed it.

Attached: $QOM - Shib Killer.png (1400x788, 465.9K)

U forgat AVAX bro new eth

Dont forget

if you like XMR you should stop shilling it on public forums
peace

>Bitcoin is digital gold
Fuck no, even gold has a better usecase than that old, clunky and slow shitcoin.
>Monero is digital money.
Indubitably.

Attached: Monero-uabguw.png (2372x2372, 1.02M)

>illegal
>money
kek

Correct, let me pound your ass bareback and cum deep inside, faggots.

Meds, now.

Remember kids, use Monero so the fed can put you on the list!

Attached: xmrrfedfaggotbitches.png (1578x932, 303.52K)

I think apecoin should switch to avalanche subnets

lol CipherTrace FUD in 2022???

Attached: 1653529619921.gif (245x240, 495.52K)

Oh shit! you mean regulation compliance officers at every major exchange are spending $16k/yr on software that doesn't work? You guys should let them know, now!

also, neocities? really? You mean to tell me that feds can't afford their own domain?

kek a little too obvious user

Attached: 1652479842542 1631906282283.jpg (760x403, 30.92K)

Yeah I'm the glowie, It's not the army of shills who all follow the same script with identical posts day in and out.

What is compliance theater, genius?

>Of course, you might be wondering: what is the point of developing and marketing a Monero tracing tool that doesn't actually work? The answer is simple: it's all compliance theater and CipherTrace's tool is merely a prop to be used accordingly. In their own press release they state:

>"The availability of this enhanced Monero tracing bolsters the viability of privacy coins for the long-term, assuring regulators that exchanges, OTC desks, and other virtual asset service providers will be able to comply with global Anti-Money Laundering requirements while continuing to accept Monero transactions."

>Pricing for source tracing of Monero transaction capabilities starts at $16,000 USD per year, per user, for existing licensed CipherTrace users at selected customers and agencies.

>So if you're an exchange and you want to make or keep Monero available to your customers you now need to be demonstrably proactive with regards to AML regulations and such and for the small sum of $16K per year CipherTrace can cover your ass and verify that you did indeed do everything you were supposed to, up to and including "monitoring" suspicious Monero transactions. Yeah, it didn't amount to anything but at least you tried, right? It's actually win-win for everybody involved: CipherTrace gets paid, the exchange is certified as compliant and Monero keeps being available to customers.

>And in the end it turns out that CipherTrace's little publicity stunt most definitely did not backfire on them: in early September 2021 it was revealed that MasterCard will be acquiring CipherTrace for an unknown amount (kek) of USD. Well played, gentlemen!

Attached: FH9jqhBWQAYEKe-.jpg (1080x1080, 99.01K)

You do realize that monero has about 10x worse scalability properties than Bitcoin right?

Just wait for it. In 2025 the top layer 1 will be Sy.scoin. With all of these executed, surely _SYS_ will be one of the best cryptos come year 2025. Indisputably unstoppable

Attached: www.jpg (798x625, 115.04K)