My 20k to 3m story

Greed got the best out of me. Pre-covid my crypto bag was worth 20k. December last year my ATH was 3m. Then I lost 400k on a stupid token, I was very greedy and put in a lot. Was early on defi protocols and farming so i had a good timing with YFI, SUSHI and such, then made some good nft plays.

As of today my portfolio is worth 1m, between the big L I took and the market shitting the bed. I kick myself daily for not taking profits late last year, buying an apartment and weather out the next 2 years comfy. The current macro looks like shit so I decided to stable 500k up (I know I know, way too late).

Feel like we will now have 1+ year of bleeding because of the rate hikes fucking up the markets. Should I go ahead and stable the entire thing or do you think not worth it at the moment? Thanks for reading my blog faggot.

Attached: 96922-phones-news-feature-gordon-gekko-the-ultimate-geekimage1-ugyvp4rfoc.jpg (970x970, 113.74K)

pink id of trooth

Yes

you should be sitting in cash and not listen to CT or any of these chart magicians. btc is going under 20k and you'll make more than all these faggots combined as they capitulate into your bids.

Attached: lighting-cigar-with-cash.jpg (1024x576, 78.93K)

thx fren

The market will recover, and as long as you're not invested in some random low cap bullshit, you'll be back to your ATH in a couple years on your way to 5m.

Or you could go into stables, try to perfectly time a swing that may or may not be possible.
You're holding 1m in a bear market- congrats you won.
Now try not to fuck it up

of course fren. btc WILL tag the 200 on the weekly some time in June and capitulate further down in a scamwick. there is absolutely no reason for a bull market to resume after double topping last year. everyone is bagholding and using hope as a term for money/prices to go back up. hope is a very dirty word to use in finance. also, you made 1mm. as user said above. you won at life, for now. don't listen to most of these faggots saying that 1mm isn't enough. it is if you live like a chad and not stamping yourself in brands and IG lifestyles. good luck user. i love you fren.

Attached: 0xmad3it.jpg (377x240, 32.24K)

thx bro.

ATH in a couple of years?? sigh gonna arm myself with patience.. could have double my ath when we hit the last ath had i sold... 6m..

thanks. yeah im planning to be austere these next 2 years, i never really went on a shopping spree buying retarded things.

just would be comfier to own a home/apartment now instead of waiting 2 years. BUT things could always be worse, couldve lost all my shit on LUNA etc

still, 1m gives me a bit more room, now I own my time back, dont have to answer to some boomer cunt boss or hr roastie. life is nice.

i i love you too fren

200 what user?

If true, congratulations, user.

Some day I'll be there as well.

you will user, keep the faith and visualize it. insallah.

you have nothing to be upset about. ATH is a meme number. good shit tethering up, its clear we have further down to go.

I appreciate it.

Before the last dump I was around €29k. I'm back to €4k, but recovering myself is a matter of time.

200 moving average bro
200ma

>made some good nft plays.
doubt

“i didn’t make good trades, therefore others didn’t either”

;)

Smart for getting early into Defi. I am still very much in Defi and still looking at some platforms. I find the equilibrium platform a good one. What do you think?

It seems that everyone in every thread, every crypto youtube comment section, every twitter thread, every subreddit is just in stables waiting to buy the le epic sub 20K capitulation candle bottom and then we all make it.

I sincerely doubt it will go that way

And no one knows the bottom likewise. Just good to DCA at certain point. I'm buying some VRA and waiting for EQ to launch.

defi not looking good at the moment, in fact mega rekt, but if you can park some stables and generative passive income thats always nice.

i currently dont even do that because of risk aversion. the whole LUNA episode makes me a bit nervous to leave money in some other contract

What was the “stupid tokenl you lost your money on?

are you retard really whining about 50Xing your stack and now being a millionaire?
unironically kms yourself you greedy cunt