I don't care how many times you cry, wagie

I will never tip you

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-121501_(1).png (1080x1238, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiCnpzQ1Tew?t=31
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He looks like he still eats well enough

Back in my day the only tip these people would ever get is to find a REAL job.

The more fit and leaner you are in any Western nation means more wealthier you are.

It's not his fault. Uber is not paying him his fair share of the profits

Maybe if he stopped spending all his money on food he could afford his house.
Fatty

Attached: 1652591868826.png (385x390, 246.33K)

>nose ring
deserves to be homeless

>some sjw punk ass is going to kill him self
good

>addict begs for money

youtu.be/uiCnpzQ1Tew?t=31

Here's a tip wagie, get a real job

This

homie should have invested in some bitdao and gotten into the crypto space. maybe he wouldn't be having this problem. work smart not hard sir.

I bet he has a funko pop collection

Looks like a FtM trannoid. Probably is, considering "he" lacks the self-respect and dignity that any real man would carry in their genes. Why record yourself crying like a bitch? I've been homeless and I just kept grinding with whatever shitty job I could find til I got back on my feet. Sleep in your car. Get a gym membership and use the gym's facilities to shower. Buy yourself a portable camp stove and cook your own shit. Soiiboys need to stop being so fucking helpless.

why is food delivery the ultimate whitey job?

Based

Pretty eyes

That may be true but wouldn't he have known approximately what he'd be paid? It sounds like he took the job assuming he was going to get tips from everyone which is a pretty risky thing to do if he needed a base salary for living expenses

Desu I think delivery apps need to allow you to blacklist drivers. I would not want this guy to deliver my food

Ok so here’s how this all works.

We turn on the app and pick out schedule.

They start sending delivery offers. They tell us how much the delivery will make us, where we have to get the food and where we have to drop it off.

Now I won’t take any delivery that shows to be under 10 dollars.

Most drivers won’t either. So what happens is we click decline and that offer is passed on to the next driver. This happens over and over until someone is dumb enough to take the delivery. By this time your food has been cooked and put on a shelf to get cold.

TLDR if you don’t tip you will get your food cold or maybe not at all.

it's a crutch for dysfunctional ADHD retards to "work" in a way that isn't structured. unfortunately the average gig economy driver is too retarded (and brown) to sit down and calculate a daily P&L to determine how much they're actually making on a $/hour basis, net of their vehicle's operating costs.