Insider here

I have multiple sources inside the SEC who are currently telling me that The Bullrun is Just beginning. Gensler is going to come down extremely hard on defi and many protocols will be forced to shut down or face severe punishment. He's going to make an example of uniswap and many others. This pump we are currently experiencing is just getting started. We are going to let the price run-up to $105,000 at which point my friends and i are going to enter into multi-billion dollar long positions as bitcoin blowofftop begins and the SPOT ETF is approved. This is unironically one of your last chances to get out of stable coins. My associates and I have already begun entering into our long positions now and you will want to do the same. Get ready because the pump that is coming will be of epic proportions and the target is $185,000. We will push it up that far with longing and liquidating shorts. You've been warned. Don't fuck this up. Good luck

Attached: 1629485361415.png (710x414, 666.55K)

trips of truth i'm ready

Just opened shorts

Why? Do you think I am lying?

hell yeah man wagmi lets fucking goooooooooooo

Attached: 1641786025485.png (934x968, 140.49K)

just shorted 100k

tnx faggot

Look, you can do whatever you want, but you will get blown the fuck up!

I can't show you a picture of my eyes because that would be revealing way too much info but pic related was me arriving at my private jet after a meeting I had with some of my top men inside the SEC. They told me the ETFs would be approved and pic related was me getting on the horn to my OG whale bitcoin miner friends from 2011 to tell them to open up the longs at 27K

Attached: powerhouse2.jpg (735x502, 61.96K)

>crypto getting assraped by regulations
>bullish
what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1653001495796.jpg (460x339, 27.66K)

oh shit its real

entered 100x longs with no stop loss
also buying a bunch of dogecoin and ada just incase

>he thinks we need his eyes to identify him

XRP is going to $185,000?!?!

im ready

Attached: 1653765642804.jpg (472x461, 24.96K)

Insider here, OP is in fact an outsider. Ignore all that shit, we're actually going to be pumping bitDAO.

I don't have information on XRP, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that bitcoin just started its bull run! We are so early

Attached: FBvSh0qXsAQpuIJ.jpg (1081x691, 91.35K)

always do the opposite of what this board says

Can you provide some proof faggot no offense

> my associates and I control the price of btc
Nice trips. Do you guys have conventions or exchange phone numbers or something like a whale club? How would you vet members? These posts are retarded.

Probably larp but idc.
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO

So what are the best cryptos we should be buying?

Go outside faggot. This idleness isn’t good for you. Do something besides larp on an indonesischen stamp collecting forum

I'm flying to Miami on my private jet as we speak, and keep fading me. it will be funny.

Attached: unknown.png (738x415, 121.79K)

my dubs don't lie

no dubs, it's over

>he didn’t short the new moon top
NGMI