Have you guys ever researched a project before...

Have you guys ever researched a project before, even if you have no intentions of investing in it but purely out of curiosity?

>inb4 I have never read a whitepaper before

Attached: 1608525412596.png (278x181, 7.46K)

Sure, and anyone who didn’t do that is not a good investor

It's not just about the whitepaper, In my opinion it's even more important to check community, dev and social media

FUCK YOU CURIOUS FROG

Yes, all the time, the thing is that I don't have any frens

>check the community

What if they are just starting, would you check just the devs?

I can be your fren, what kind of stuff do you invest in?

Sometimes it is about the whitepaper

I invest merely in shitcoins

Dev is definitely the one of the more important things, or who back ups their project. Probably to be full transparent about the project is a key, like sublime for an example. They are in early stage but already delivered their product

Yes, sometimes I ran into the most obnoxious things, kinda entertaining if you ask me

Sometimes, true

But that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t recommend to read the whitepaper

>I have never read a whitepaper before

Attached: Gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Ok what's sublime? So I can read about it but not invest in it

kek
based

A crypto loan platform, I wouldn’t invest either, but thinking about get a loan while bear market

That doesn't sound like a terrible idea actually

Do you know who the dev is?

I can't make sense of vague mumbo jumbo

Your opinion, we both have no clue where crypto is going to be in some years, for me it depends in what kind of token you would invest with the borrowed money and if you have enough cashflow for the monthly payback

I've read is a lending platform, can I go now and request for one? what do i need?

>even if you have no intentions of investing in it but purely out of curiosity?
i use marketcap as a scorekeeper of social impact, so as soon as i find out a project wont be that valuable it becomes uninteresting

Yea go for it if you feel like, you probably have to DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and KYC lol

I made some research about LoveLace after hearing a lot about it, ended up buying some of their coins
I'm not disappointed at all

Attached: 8b02706f81704f39d85fd87a2414a300.jpg (1280x1916, 241.07K)