Who the fuck is buying this dogshit

Who the fuck is buying this dogshit

Attached: terra-luna-2-new-logo-airdrop-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 233.2K)

India ser

It's so fucking manipulated it's disgusting, they are propping up the price for binance listing tomorrow, should be a free short after. I sold like a retard at $4 sadly

South Australia love terra

and now check the ADA mcap

Manipulated as fuck. This garbage was on a fast track to ZERO before Kwon propped it up with all the money he stole from Classic. This is one giant exit scam for he and his team.

Cope. Luna just restarted the bull market.

Donkeykong with 80k btc, but whatever, I bought Luna for a steal and got the airdropped Luna2 and will ride it for a while.

Sir you must understand, Luna is future of cryptocurrency. If you buy today you will be millionaire tomorrow.

Why did Luna's logo change? Can't believe they found time to redesign the fucking logo of all things

I have 275k lunc on binance, got like 1 luna, wtf chinks

It represents the flaming mess falling to earth.

Reminds me of the DC2 logo

Attached: 150-1506324_dark-cloud-2-logo-hd-png-download.png (860x501, 507.96K)

Me
Ty sirs

Attached: IMG_20220530_141059.jpg (1080x318, 53.86K)

Don't know where to buy it and don't care to find out, also I'm banned from Binance.

FUCK CHINKS

Oh no sir, you did the needful

you're going to lose everything, hopefully you close it before the binance listing,

yo what am i doing wrong in futures on KuCoin? every time i hit buy after setting up my order nothing happens, it’s as if it doesn’t register my thumb tapping the screen

Price may have changed to quickly. Try reducing amount you buy a little.

Ight

Attached: 1653788035058.jpg (430x273, 19.28K)

i’m setting it on market order though

You shorted didn't you? Lol thanks for the cheapies bro

Dumbass