I sincerely believe KDA will moon this year

I sincerely believe KDA will moon this year

Attached: 71EC4F15-8BB9-4384-81BD-FF669724D0B4.jpg (619x140, 52.16K)

yeah me 2. its already up 10k% but surely its still undervalued

Why though? It's not good for daily payments because it lacks atomicity and isolation, and it isn't good for smart contracts due pulling a Cardano with the chosen language, de-fi has been a scam so far, and it's a ghostchain. It's majorly confused in what it's trying to accomplish and really doesn't solve anything. It's only good up to 100 TPS. The thousands of TPS is a metric when the retail chain is linked to the enterprise one. Then when you consider that miners cost 30,000 dollars, and you don't have one, what's the point again? The thing has value because a bunch of 4channers are telling you it does? Buy Bitcoin cash if you wanna be a store of value due to the bigger blocks allowing vertical scaling. Horizontal scaling isn't even necessary.

Attached: FA86109E-9B4A-4DD1-A634-D2E0FFB07682.gif (320x240, 809.75K)

>The thousands of TPS is a metric when the retail chain is linked to the enterprise one.
Yeah because webm related never happened, right..

Attached: Real Scaling.webm (1280x720, 1.14M)

I can't verify the inner workings of how they test (tests are usually dishonest and that one doesn't even show TPS, just a bunch of chains linked up. Not sure how the webm refutes that you have to use the enterprise chain to achieve high TPS instead of 100 (admin in TG admitted this).

I guess what I am really getting at is that you have to use a centralized service from KDA. Then when you consider KDA is already centralized when it comes to early adopters and hardcore early adopters (the miners), it starts looking like we are being told that it's a good product by a select few who have a vested interesting in using it, and therefore, getting you to believe it's good.

it technically has infinite TPS since you can add as many chains as you want and you just sum the TPS of all the individual chains to get your magical TPS number to show off. it's a deceptive and useless metric.

>you can add as many chains as you want
>it's deceptive

Attached: file.png (378x111, 12.65K)

>admin in TG admitted this
Do you take your information from ***user screenshots? What do you think happens when it scales up further?

I wouldn't say it's useless when you are trying to identify if you are a payment platform or a smart contract platform.
No idea, not sure if there are enough Haskell devs for us to find out or more of a de-fi scene than the Kaddex scammers. From the look of the webm, we got to infinity.

And where's your smart contract programming language?

I sincerely believe that KDA will not moon this year.
I sincerely believe that QOM will moon this year.

Attached: 1651827362512.jpg (132x200, 6.35K)

n-not saying javascript is bad but quality relative to investment is disproportionate

Attached: taiga666.gif (248x248, 1.53M)

because the individual chains have low TPS it is deceptive

>google does not have high query/s throughput because individual servers are slower

Attached: 1653420497918.gif (200x256, 136.06K)

Are you in a position to give a qualitative judgement about that?

well it has to, Ive been hodling since 0.2/0.5 I dont want to kms...

I believe the moon

But not kda will make it

AVAX will do

>n-not saying javascript is bad
It's ok.
Pretty sure everyone universally thinks js is bad, but we're stuck with it.

Well you also believe you're a woman so

Your just a retard. KDA will moon. MUST will moon as well. Keep shilling your shit bag

Avax will be $50 this summer