Is schwab a legitimate threat or is he just a schizo LARPer?

Is schwab a legitimate threat or is he just a schizo LARPer?

Attached: Capture.png (1159x759, 720.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ccd3LMNMl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Schwab is literally Dr. Breen from Half Life 2. He is the middleman between our society and the reptilian transdimensional demons that pull the strings.

>Public figure
He's a LARPer

Attached: Undead Creature.png (1848x908, 1.17M)

He is an employee the real enemy doesn't show his face

He's actually a hero

I watched an interview with some author/journalist who was in davos during the wef meetings multiple times, he talked to several elites and said most of them think Klaus really has weird commie fantasies

He is the messenger. The real threat will never expose themselves that simply. If Schwab dies/gets killed, the plan goes on.

Attached: Shriveled.png (1842x904, 1.58M)

Oy vey

He's just a guy blown way out of proportion by schizos, psyops and the easily influenced.
If he makes you feel angry, you are being tricked.

He is the butler of the ones above him you dont even know their names but downwards from him are faggots like Troudo and Sanna Marin and Zelensky and "elected" officials of many countries and unelected shareholders and CEOs of mega corporations.
Mr Putin was in the WEF leader program but went rogue.
China partially went rogue on the globalist plans, the parts about faggotry and such as they know it would destroy them but remained in on the globalist trade and production model as its what fuels their empire.
Thousands of people die because he says they should die.

Attached: Terrifying.png (1847x914, 2.53M)

All the globalists are so weak. They were much stronger pre internet. Now they look foolish. Pathetic to watch them dance on the world stage as their (((narratives))) get btfo time and time again. Once the inflection point strikes, their bloodlines will be wiped from the earth.

Just another eurotrash.

All eurotrash should have been killed in ww2 and replaced by Americans.

2:50

2:50

Attached: Absolutely Not.png (1845x909, 1.89M)

Infection point?

Found the germ*n

>*
Sabra?

America is a third world country compared to the poorest country in Europe.

Sorry I'm not from the old continent, my parents left Germany about 200 years ago. I do not know what you meant germancuck.

Has Mohammed fucked your girl today? Perhaps it's Ivan's time?

He's just a public face.

Attached: 1621439981393.jpg (780x690, 58.17K)

How many BBC has your mommy sucked you faggot tranny?

Love it when an American ship docks in an Europoor port and the cities worth doubles.

Keep seething

>doubles down own the german reeing
Not german or even euro but you're definitely kosher.
Do you hate trains too?

Attached: No Shame in Running.png (1847x912, 1.7M)

That only proves Mutts obviously doesn't know anything about history.