I wouldn’t touch shit like metaverse even if it was the last thing on earth, I said...

I wouldn’t touch shit like metaverse even if it was the last thing on earth, I said, and then I proceeded to prove myself retarded by getting into rebase, kek

Attached: 1618439095881.jpg (480x740, 31.36K)

i reckon shorting metaverse tokens one last time (after this minipump) will retire you desu. There's still a long way down and you can make it from this.

Hello shill,

Your life is worthless, and I dread to imagine what you look like in real life.

Kind regards
Biz

a public letter on biz, thats somewhat refreshing

minipump he says, where? why can't I see it?

Hi OP, it's me again.
There is something I must tell you, and it is very important to me that you know it.
I sexually identify myself as Donkey Kong (DK/Ape), there are moments in the day where I wake up, grab a banana, eat it and go out on my balcony to contemplate my jungle (my apartment complex), whenever I run out of bananas I don't go to the market to buy more, that would not be done by a DK, I go straight to the jungle and fight against every crocodile, snake, bird and beaver that I find on my way until I find more bananas, I travel back to my house, I lie down and eat more bananas.
My favorite hobby is playing DK64 and Country, I like to wear skins and go to the gym, and yes, my favorite word is "Okay"

Attached: dk.png (778x885, 725.91K)

Post this as a thread please

sorry man metaverse isn't my thing nor will be in the next 10 years

hello DK, watchu doin?

hey dk64 is fun, are they still people that speedrun it?

>wear skins?
what are you a serial killer?

Attached: 1528249121891.jpg (234x215, 8.69K)

don't alert them, they still haven't figured it out what they just said

Zuckerberg said that by 2030 the metaverse was going to be the next big thing, so think about it again in 8 years man

its already gone bro

I always wanted a DK64 copy, but I don't have an expansion pak

omg me tooo!!!!!

I'm actually more a Diddy than a DK but you're literally me!

Imagine getting into a paki pokego project

You guys disappoint me.

NO, ANIMAL SKINS YOU FOOL

bruh kek