I just bought 5,000$ worth of Ethereum on Paypal

I just bought 5,000$ worth of Ethereum on Paypal.
My friend told me no-one uses Paypal for crypto.
Did I fuck up?

Attached: 3fe.gif (569x510, 5.14K)

Oof. You are not sexually active, are you?

Please explain, why wouldn't you use a major well known site like Paypal over some shady shit like 'Coinbase' which I'd never even heard of before.

Please I want to understand before it is too late.

Attached: 42233661488.jpg (482x427, 70.59K)

not your keys, not your effiriumz

Theres really no issue with it if you got your coins. Maybe you paid a little higher fees but that's all

this

paypal won't allow you to send your eth to a private wallet. you don't really have ethereum at all.

get lost newfag. you didn't buy anything, shekelberg is just showing 5 on your paypal app but can you even withdraw those?

what you do with them ?

sell them at a loss bro

ahh yes the biz way!
beside that no other use of them?

Kek

buy first ask questions later

Not your keys, not your crypto. That being said Paypal's crypto "platform" is incredibly easy to use despite being shit, I threw twenty bucks into each of the four options there for the hell of it. I would never keep serious amounts in there though (remember, it's really Paypal's crypto, not yours since you don't have access to the key and can't even withdraw or send it anywhere)

your mistake was buying ethereum in the first place

Attached: 1649863913659.png (1913x1078, 1.18M)

Ok I'm selling everything I bought Any Forums, I was stupid for thinking I could do crypto. I'm sorry.

Attached: 1368636342510.png (453x668, 185.89K)

You can do. But always ask questions. Best way to learn crypto is losing money. You can actually wait for EQ launch. That's one token I'm watching right now

good. don't forget to pay your taxes.

Attached: taxes.webm (640x640, 1.95M)

Paypal is fine and very secure.

Go bury your head in some trashy dumbass shit,I'm feeling very bullish on UTK 2.0 version that will be bringing more utility to their token and more passive income for both merchants and users.

Been pumping so hard making payments easy and fast

Kys pajeet
Don't listen to this scammer op

Physical ETH is not as valuable as digital versions, you might have overpaid a little bit it’s all going to the moon

Good job OP

This has to be bait, how have you never heard of coinbase but know what an etherum is

I used PayPal for a hooker once kek

He's such a poor India faggot

you better file your taxes right

I saw someone use paypal to do testnet ada-polygon bridges. So guess its not bad. What really matters is if the source code is free.

Not your keys not your coins newfag

Not your keys not your coins. Easiest way for a newbie is to get a hardware wallet, buy coins on coinbase and then withdraw them to the hardware wallet.