Sublime hasn’t shown any notorious progress with its development in over 3 months

>sublime hasn’t shown any notorious progress with its development in over 3 months
What do you fags call this? Bullish? Crabbish? Bearish?

Attached: 1600002525874.jpg (1024x954, 54.18K)

1/4 bullish 2/5 crabbish and rest 8/20 bearish

no progress means they are pretty amazed with their product and it doesn’t need anything else

What do you fags call this?
Exit scam

Seems like user forgot to ">" mark the upper line. What an idiot

That means is 100% bullish

Sorry I mean 100% bullshit

you got it

over 3 months?

It might not mean anything, and considering the market conditions it might be another 6 months before they show progress

the team is building and working hard at building ser do not redeem tokens just yet sir hear me out..
we are uhhh increasing the marketing budget and yes I can confirm that in just two more weeks we will have YouTube marketers pumping our crypto coin

To the moon sers and sirs

Who are sublime devs? they need to doxx themselves too

stop posting deformed frogs.

WHAT?

i can't I have an addiction to deformed pepes, pls help

I don't understand you question, sublime is offering decent crypto loans. They are already lunched, so they don't have to work on their product (they probably will do in future but don't have to).

Well it's not bullish that's for sure

Attached: 1600001425896.jpg (499x499, 38.88K)

Oh they are working already? why is OP complaining then ?

Attached: 1600001412521.jpg (976x850, 59.65K)

I'm not sure if you should hang arround Any Forums, just hang yourself

team is building hard and working to build the blockchain of the future, hard building work hard we are building future blockchain low transaction fee high return low risk ser to the moon!

blockchain!!

OPs are always complaining, that's nothing new

LOL

Faggish

Dats true

I don't think I will

Attached: B726296E-C2EA-4E2C-96CE-636BFAD9DEB2.gif (200x112, 599.45K)