Who else went from multi-millionaire to loser?

>Initial: $210K
>Peak: $6.5 Million
>Current: $100K

Attached: 8071CDB3-E11D-4564-A6E2-D173D6D68014.png (1850x1350, 816.29K)

that's p much impossible. what did you invest in and when?

How did that happen?
Which shitcoins and which bad decisions led to that? Tell us thy story user.

>Got sent back to 5 figure shadow realm from 6 figure hell just these last 6 months

Attached: 1627328843909.png (700x700, 689.74K)

if even remotely true you are fucking retarded for not taking profits at every 10x at least.

Literally not impossible you mega-normie.

How the fuck is that possible?

you shouldve taken your initial out
greedy pigs get slaughtered

There's no fucking way this is possibly real, faggot. And even if it was, you'd have had to be using extremely degenerate leverages to lose it all like that.

People who get past $3 mill and don't cash out at least $1 mill to play it safe are the ultimate brainlets

>impossible
Brainlet_wojak.png

I diamond handed utter shitcoins like dog tokens (hokk, Hoge) and BSC garbage (bonfire, Saturna). Plus those coins were bought with borrowed stables, so I got liquidated multiple times on AAVE on the way down. You can easily lose 99%+ with a combo of margin plus diamond handing fecal matter

>I diamond handed utter shitcoins like dog tokens (hokk, Hoge) and BSC garbage (bonfire, Saturna).
Lmao

Are these stories just demoralization bait or are people really not creating exit strategies? You really need to learn take profits and not get greedy. Exit strategies too.
"The greatest danger occurs at the moment of victory."

Yeah, but this was after I had sold the bottom of SHIBA. I was a super early adopter and had 2 trillion tokens, which would have been worth $100 million or so at the top, but instead I sold it for a mere 9 eth after the initial pump and dump in Q1 2021. So I psy opped into diamond handing garbage from then on

wow bro, how tf are you coping

by larping on biz
t. had 50m doge

did you not have an overall financial goal? like when i cash out 3mm i'm focusing on buying/building something adequate, doing other things, then getting back into investing.

A few different ways:

>reminding myself that I’m still relatively young (29), have a loving wife and kid on the way, plus a good, high-paying career
>taking anti-depressants
>deluding myself into thinking that it will go back up
>remembering that I sacrificed $50K to Richard Heart’s PulseChain last year and am getting a fat airdrop whenever it launches

Attached: 466BFB0E-62CD-4094-AE84-431BB7344E7F.jpg (473x452, 24.28K)

I was delusionally holding out for 8 figures. That was a goal I had set for myself mentally, which ultimately cucked me

>>remembering that I sacrificed $50K to Richard Heart’s PulseChain last year and am getting a fat airdrop whenever it launches
Man you need to stop gambling, think about how it affects your mental health and your family.

6 figures hell in impossible to convincingly break through, Was almost at 7 figures and now crashed to mid 5 lmao it's over

same, I had 50M too back but sold it early 3-4 years ago. Also missed out on countless 8 figs opportunity costs and folio is