How do I retire early? Wagecuckery is pain

How do I retire early? Wagecuckery is pain.

Attached: 1515909340353.jpg (539x716, 138.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accidents#1999_accident
youtube.com/watch?v=2TxLrfdMKWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1pbtid bot spam

join the military for a cushy job. create a paper trail that supports PTSD, carpal tunnel, tinnitus, etc. disability. retire with 80%+ disability gibs for life.

Put 10,000 into a futures account

Do 1,000 USDT trades with a 5x leverage on anything thats trending.

Look at the 1 minute chart. Try to buy/long when the graph goes down lower than before and sell/short when it goes up higher than before

Close your position whenever you hit 10% profit.

Repeat for infinite money

Really study the ups and downs before you decide if its swinging up or down.

Obviously use stop losses if you are afraid but you won't need it since you have 9,000 left to use as liquidity and it will have to really tank for you to get liquidated

Pic related

Don't get greedy though. 10% is more than enough to exit the position and repeat again

Also don't take your eyes off the charts when you open your trades.

You're looking at getting in and out as quickly as possible

Attached: share_pic__2022-05-24_07_39_48.jpg (1038x581, 55.42K)

100% 3k monthly gibs ex zogbot here, can confirm

Attached: 0D20A11D-2421-48CF-992B-9F6D24187C83.jpg (1079x1079, 178.21K)

Is that a pic from Hiroshima aftermath?

No, it's from a japanese guy who got exposed to more radiation than any other human in history. Japanese doctors kept him alive against his will for months, to experiment on him to see if there's a way to treat people who were exposed to radiation. His skin started peeling off due his immune system not functioning anymore

>His skin started peeling off due his immune system not functioning anymore
His DNA got destroyed so it couldn't rebuild his skin.

Are you me?
3k/month ex zogbot here also with yellow fever, can cofirm

Took 2 years from ETS to get a rating of 10%, appealed and got 70%, then after years of worsening symptoms got 100% P&T

It's fake. Ffs the amount of times I see this. The guys name is "ouchy" come on you clowns. Do some research.

The original pic is a burn victim. If he was radiated that badly you could not take a pic without it fucking up

I knew it had Todo with radiation thus asking if was from an atom bomb. What was the radiation from?

No, its from a burn victim from the US and NOT a jap radiation victim, not ouchi. Most wrongly identified image ever.

no u dont know shit u just assumed aaaaaaaaaah im going insane

>>You could not take a pic without it fucking up
Fucking what up? Film? You retarded or something? Its obviously an old pic kid.

You have no idea how radiation works.

Get some KOL tokens now at IDO price, while there is still Gamestarter one pending. You’ll regret later when this gem does 100x

So when do buildings in the US use 240v outlets and not 120v three prong outlets ? Look at the photo closer rube

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accidents#1999_accident

Retard

so im wrong about the place, just search "ouchi radiation wrong image" u dumb nigger, other people obviously reasearched it

Yeah if this guy is an actual burn victim he'd be dead by now. People do NOT know how radiation works. They all watching the tv show Chernobyl on Netflix and think that's how radiation works. Lmao.

I just watched this last night strangely enough. A little bit grim, but interesting:
youtube.com/watch?v=2TxLrfdMKWY

>hurr durr I dont know shit about the backstory but listen to me
>durr lookat my a wikipedia link

why the fuck would you want to join the military to get crippled to collect disability?

I know hes been a radiation victim this other dude think it happened in the US and thinks radiation ruins film lmao

Okay smart ass, how do people become irradiated?

Get in Honeyland now, if you are early enough, you might get a chance at a pretty neat eden price afterwards. Being early is always the way to go in crypto

Hmm I’ll be minting as well, but there’s no way I’m selling anytime soon. Genesis bee’s will be worth a hell of a lot more afterwards, it would be like pulling the money out of your own pocket

I dont give a shit. That picture has been around before 2010 and already been reasearch by enough autists to find out its not ouchi. I dont have the link archive site anymore

Guys a got out with no disability and am about to go to reserves for 2 years. How should I best get some disability? Tinitus? Sleep apnea?

Tinnitus and sleep apnea are good start. Back and knee pain, especially if they can see worn down cartilage, will help you get a rating.
When you go for C&P exam everything hurts, your fucking hair hurts because of the headaches from your tinnitus at night, keeping you up and unable to perform at work the next day