I FUCKING SOLD IT ALL AND IT'S GOING BACK UP AGAIN
WHAT THE FUCK WHY
YOU SAID IT WOULD KEEP DROPPING
YOU SAID A RECESSION WAS COMING
I SOLD AND NOW IT'S GOING BACK UP
I FUCKING SOLD THE BOTTOM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: WTFNO.jpg (220x260, 13.98K)

Why do so many retards on this site buy high sell low?

>he sold

Attached: cgh.jpg (900x900, 57.15K)

thanks for playing

Attached: 1647267893300.jpg (1920x1080, 271.32K)

YOU FUCKING MORONS TOLD ME IF WOULD KEEP DROPPING BECAUSE A RECESSION WAS COMING BECAUSE OF THE WAR
WHY THE FUCK IS IT GOING UP AGAIN??
YOU FUCKERS LIED TO ME

Its what defined biz

>bagholds through 50k, 40k, 35k, 32k, 30k
>capitulates and sells the bottom at 28k
Holy fucking kek just rope already, you clearly should not be in possession of any kind of meritable, life changing wealth.

Chill dumbass it’s still going down. I don’t know why you autistic dipshits try to plan for the future when you can’t even figure out what’s going on in the present.

YOU FUCKERS TOLD ME TO SELL YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE
I HELD THROUGH IT ALL AND YOU SAID SELL NOW BECAUSE IT'S GOING LOWER

Just buy Fantom, ticker cash sign FTM. I’m totally not down 20% on it

Attached: A8E5CAB4-5743-4614-AEBA-F48E8C690247.jpg (1284x1349, 700.19K)

Chart still looks bearish as fuck.

have you considered taking advice from successful and/or legendary traders? People who would tell you to buy as it's going down, and going up, and sell at the very peak moment?

Okay you made a decision now have the conviction to see it through.

I'm a dumb asshole who panic sold all his bags when Luna dumped. I'm still holding out hope that 24K is the BTC bottom, or even better, 12K. We still have all of June and July to see it through.

Attached: 50441b6a208eafb0d58a8659ac07d5b5.jpg (960x671, 75.61K)

BART MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SEE IT

its all priced in, bottom has been in for 2 weeks, its time to double down on some longs

you took the bait faggot, enjoy

I beg you, do it, I need those 18k

Thanks for playing

Attached: 1643606526584.png (2560x1440, 1.88M)

Rule #1 of Any Forums: always do the opposite of what Any Forums says

Here comes the FOMO,
I bought XPRESS dip now riding it

its still gonna go down ya fuckin idiots.

I'm waiting to slurp of ETH at around the 1k-1.2k mark. I think the drop is still going to continue.

This is obviously the last exit pump. ETH is gonna hit 2k and a bunch of people will sell in hopes of buying back in later

buy back in and then wait for the future bottom!

It will go back down I'd it makes you feel better. In the mid term it's the right play as long as you don't buy back in immediately

OP even if this was the bottom, it's probably going to crab here for months

Most probably a rally for a few weeks first. DXY is falling, tech stocks rising. Crypto is basically a tech stock at this point.

Haaaahahahaha - he sold, he actually sold. Smart people and whales are liquidating their assets to buy this bargain basement prices and he fucking sold, he SOLD the literal bottom.

Attached: download (3).png (225x225, 9.31K)

He actually sold after 8 red weeks pfffttttAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

I agree. there no way, just looking at the charts its gonna shoot super high, its needs a consolidation period which I think willXVXWTV be around that dollar price

It will come back down after it will hit 200k