kitco.com/
silverseek.com/
mining.com/

>Bullion tax info by state:
apmex.com/state-sales-tax-information

>Prospecting
youtu.be/ZCL6FKQZyoM
usgs.gov/energy-and-minerals/mineral-resources-program/science
gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/farming-natural-resources-and-industry/mineral-exploration-mining/documents/mineral-titles/mt-faqs/faq_fmc.pdf
mndm.gov.on.ca/en/mines-and-minerals/mining-act
amazon.ca/Gold-Creeks-Ghostowns-British-Columbia/dp/088839988X

>Test
Nitric Acid, Magnets and Ping Test
youtu.be/3mg9YcAShTo
youtu.be/NgSXg-WOEVY
youtu.be/2ymGAyKAg-k
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/fake-bullion-database
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/identifying-fake-bullion

>Relevant information regarding mining companies
pastebin.com/5aLmWUUK

Previous Thread:

Attached: 50.jpg (2592x1944, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jIjTFt6XmFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: fundametals.png (1245x1140, 431.12K)

Stacking is the safest investment you can make. Ignore meme coin shills.

>The Royal Mint Reveals Meme Stock Volatility Sparks Gold Investments

Attached: The Royal Mint Reveals Meme Stock Volatility Sparks Gold Investments.jpg (765x3167, 725.16K)

Attached: historical-wages.png (1234x1102, 416.46K)

reposting my the EU silver thing I posted in the last thread:
got an update from celticgold in my email, I'll quote what I think is most important for EU anons below:
>Estonia Road Map: - The minimum order volume is 1,000 Euros for Estonia orders. If you wish to order below 1,000 Euros there is an extensive range of margin scheme taxed silver coins (and all gold products available) shipping from Germany. The shipping is included in the grand total.
> - All Estonia VAT-free products are marked with "VAT-free Estonia". The only two exceptions are the Maid Marian and Philharmonic as they are on sale.
> - All VAT-free products are in-stock or moving into Estonia, this is the reason why there is very little availability. Physical Silver is still very scarce.
> - We will announce a closing window approx. around 24th June 2022 so all paid orders will before the deadline.
> - Orders moving after June 30th because of late payments will be charged an additional 20% VAT.
> - The range of VAT-free silver products on www.celticgold.eu will be discontinued approx. June 28th 2022.
in case you missed it:
>there is very little availability
>Physical Silver is still very scarce

Attached: silver neat.jpg (544x429, 64.24K)

Attached: massive-wealth-transfer-the-good-ending.png (1786x2848, 1.37M)

oh and I don't know how europeanmint will handle the transition, but I do know they're backed up as fuck with orders. I haven't dared buy much silver from there because by the time it ships I might get surprised with VAT crap for all I know

>The Royal Mints DigiGold Platform

Attached: 1600006220599.png (563x471, 484.45K)

gm frens

youtu.be/jIjTFt6XmFM

Attached: stack.jpg (1500x1000, 338.32K)

Attached: it-is-a-proof-of-work.jpg (1821x398, 214.37K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want Morgan Freeman to read that out, would be legendary.

You alright user?

I think its "Fab 15" as in one of the fab 15 coins the Canadian Mint produces.

Attached: 54.jpg (2592x1944, 1.53M)

this user is right about shitcoins, but for well-established coins like BTC you'll find that they too require substantial amounts of (social) labour to produce. the electricity to run the mining rigs, the actual iron mining to produce the steel that make up the racks and chassis, putting up the building that houses the miners, installing and maintaining them etc etc.. if these costs were much different from the price of BTC then some miners could easily undercut the others, thus pushing the price of BTC down. TL;DR: BTC and gold both follow the predictions of classical value theory

Bitcoin is hard money as much as gold or silver is

It can't be manipulated easily, it's fungible, it's deflationary and limited in supply, and it's PoW

The truth is, Bitcoin (not other cryptos which ARE scams) and PMs have a lot of common; they are two sides to the same coin (heh) and only Any Forums contrarianism and autism prevents the two groups from merging against the (((banks)))

I'm a perfect world payment would only be accepted in physical gold, physical silver, or bitcoin

Attached: IMG_20220328_080854214_HDR.jpg (4000x3000, 1.9M)

Based same-though fag; have a windmill of frenship

Attached: IMG_20220419_202605018.jpg (1600x1200, 586.01K)

My tiddy Angels arrived. Now to wait for charity 1oz whenever that comes out.

Hoping for an alternative range of queens vices.

Attached: FB5C5C40-73B0-488F-84AB-23261FAF8037.jpg (1280x810, 290.88K)

>want new coin
>mint will only sell via phone call
>too much of a sperg to call and order

Attached: 1652842289360.jpg (708x480, 36.78K)

lol are you niggers serious. proof of work doesn't matter if it doesn't produce an actual object. gold/silver is an actual physical object, crypto is just numbers on a screen. they don't make jewelry out of crypto, do they? they don't make phones and solar panels out of crypto, do they? absolutely fucking retarded.

I'm sorry to tell you that you've fallen for a scam. You can seethe all you want but you should save it for the day when your scamcoins (aka ALL of them) go to 0.

This, fanboys and D&C shills stopping us from uniting against the reason why are system is so fucking shitty and manipulated. The banks and the government

Attached: coin frens.jpg (1280x958, 343.63K)

So how would you do digital transactions then? That is here to stay

>electricity's out, can't trade can't pay
>no internet, can't verify the blockchain while this hobo offers me 4000 bitcoin for a bic lighter
>it's wartime lol we confiscate your mining rigs for number crunching and cyphercracking
>electricity prices shoot through the roof - bitcoin, which requires precisely that to work, somehow falls into a slump - manipulated or just useless?
>"you bought a magazine which differs from party line thought with bitcoin in 2023 therefore you are to be executed, the blockchain proves it lol" says the judge in 2040
>buy an apple with 0.000000001874 bitcoin, takes a week to verify the transaction as well as additional two apples in transaction cost
>51% attack
>2000 Nu-Bux required to pay rent, that's 0.1 bitcoin - oh shit it just updated because the FED said so, now it's 200 bitcoin, a shame you only had 3 so you are now homeless
I could go on for ages why a physical store of value tied to nothing but the metric system is the best thing we'll ever have as a trading tool for exchange

Attached: Cryptoddlers_BTFO.jpg (2272x3456, 1.44M)

It's not much, but they're my first pieces of silver. They feel nice to hold.

Attached: PXL_20220530_144503949.jpg (4032x3024, 3.11M)

>buy 3 pcs set of dragon dildoes or whatever on Amasoy
>bankwire 2 oz of silver worth of whatever meme currency we use right now to the seller
>seller can redeem it at any bank for 2 oz of physical
that's how it's supposed to work. The "middlemen" will have to work for free, all that takes is to replace them with computers. They're fair if programmed in best intentions.
Radical Idea - what if you'd tie the price of bitcoin to gold or silver once every last one of the fucks is mined and use that for bank transfer? Suddenly your numbers can always be exchanged for a store of value, it would work. You need to relentlessly weed out bad actors from the system though, with harsh punishments for fucking with money and alas - that's anti-semetic.

Attached: IMG_20220522_181328.jpg (4160x2340, 1.36M)

if you want to keep them shiny forever put them in a condom, but I highly advise you to dedicate one fondle piece to natural tarnish and have it grab ready at your desk. Spin it, touch it, whatever you like. If you hate the tarnish (I still have none after half a year) you can easily clean the round as well with some baking soda, aluminum foil and hot water.

Attached: IMG_20220210_100523.jpg (4160x2340, 1009.38K)

I could see a metals/commodities-backed currency verified via public blockchain ledger. When USD collapses, I think there will be a rush by countries to develop the most real and reliable currency possible in a bid to become the new world reserve currency. Keep in mind, this is a currency that can exist as paper money in the form of claim checks redeemable for physical commodities, as well as a digital currency.

It wouldn't be perfect, but it would address the issue of digital transactions without resorting to imaginary funny money like btc does. Because I seriously hope you don't think btc is real after what is happening to tether right now lmao

>hitleroid
you should probably look up what Adolf and his friends thought about classical political economy. hint: they were not fans
>lol are you niggers serious. proof of work doesn't matter if it doesn't produce an actual object
bits on disk aren't material? how do you propose data are stored? magic?
>I'm sorry to tell you that you've fallen for a scam
lol I've been cashing out tens of thousands of yooros/dollaridoos over the last couple of years. more recently I'm cashing out in PMs

I feel bad for you user, I used to think and shitpost like you before I actually educated myself on Bitcoin and I realized how revolutionary it really is

Agreed

That is a fucking terrible idea that would lead right back to (((central banking)))

Attached: IMG_20220413_204805875_HDR.jpg (1600x1200, 625.26K)

btw this shit could easily be done with the dollar. In fact, it HAS been done. Until murrca deleted the gold standard. They cheated the system and the peasants didn't rise up to fight it, this is why generations will have to suffer now.

Attached: 1591651683430.gif (640x360, 2.22M)

Same, user.

>you should probably look up what Adolf and his friends thought about classical political economy. hint: they were not fans
Nobody is perfect user, just because he was based on the (((elvish question))) and many other things doesn't mean Reich economics was the end-all too

Attached: 1644398040526.jpg (674x672, 342.31K)