Why the fuck is it going up

You motherfuckers lied to me

Attached: 1653692319148.jpg (976x839, 96.3K)

You spam the board with Bobo now you lose. It's how this goes.

im just not gonna look at the priceses for some weeks and just be comfy

Attached: 15879308474031.png (400x333, 72.13K)

it's literally a dead cat bounce
it will be back to under 29k before this week's end

Attached: 1652928109404.png (1000x1000, 114.22K)

>still just 1/3 of its ATH

it won't go down like it used to, the Jews are fully in now they want it to remain a storage of value

it's over bobo

Attached: 27584340_1.jpg (1800x1238, 342.47K)

you gonna cry nigger? huuuh faggot?!

I've fucking had enough of this shit

Attached: bobo-fat-face-staring-at-you.jpg (1440x1244, 99.48K)

thanks for playing

>Bobo is learning he may actually have to come up with his own trades in order to make it

WHY IT NO GO DOWN FOREVER

Attached: 1653925743979.jpg (400x333, 69.58K)

this was ninth week what you expect,
Glad I bought some FUFU when it was down

I honestly don't know what the fuck is wrong with Any Forums, even during the bear market it seems like mostly everyone is just shilling bags. Except for the generals, there is absolutely ZERO money to be made off the info passed around here. It's fucking disgusting how gay and faggy you guys are. You guys are inept and not even entertaining. I for a fact know whales shit post up here, but... Most of you are broke, Reddit is better than you by leagues, simply because they want you to profit.

How the fuck was IOTEX not mention up here with all the focus on "money" and being first in? I'm leaving general Any Forums. You guys are completely incompetent when it comes to making money. There isn't even an "Lol the anthesis." to consider from you faggots.

You will gamble your earnings away and die poor. I just want you to know you should know better and give you a reality check.

>B0nk to the MOON!
Scamming faggots.

it’s good for a sentiment check and to analyze fear/greed
when I saw people posting “we are going to fill the CME gap for real” I knew it was time to long

Die bobos. You never closed your shorts because ur greedy but also stupid. Mumus always win in this market learn your lesson loser

There is no decent metric to judge on Any Forums it's nothing but shilling and complete faggotry. I mostly lurk all of Any Forums, and I will tell you this, Any Forums hits more than Any Forums. Any Forums is a fucking cancer that broke faggots just shill on, mostly.

I don't have the imagination or "love" of Any Forums to make excuses for this place. There is every resource available here for everyone to get rich, yet you're all top buying line diving faggots.

BUT, like I said, the generals are good. Now that I said that, you'll/they will probably go ruin those as well.

Didn't you see Elon's tweet yesterday? He had inside info about the bullrun starting today.

YO BOBO
CLOSE DEM SHORTS AND DROP DEM PANTS, THAT BROWN BUTTHOLE IS THE NEXT ASSET TO SEE A BULLRUN

Look at this shit.

I was on Any Forums in 2011 when they were begging anons to buy BTC. So I did, and now this is what Any Forums/biz is regulated to?

>lolz, I posted a funny! #metoo

Get over your fucking self.

I bought 30k in IOTEX (because I'm literate) earlier this week thanks to Reddit. I've lurked here and haven't seen a single post talking about a crypto used by the US Navy doing major things... WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

You guys are nothing but a broke circle jerk passing around a dollar bill and being happy you have it atm.

I don’t disagree with what you said about biz burn Why does it look like you just shilling your bags. You could have said all that shit without mentioning your bags.

I'm mentioning the fact that I've lurked here and haven't seen 1 post about a "crypto" being used by the US Navy that is launching a major project/revision. Talk about usecases and mainstream adpotion.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Do you know how these things work? How do you miss this shit?

There's a reason why I waited till today to level this critique...