Sniff it or biff it?

Is this ROSE shit going anywhere?

Attached: oasis-network.png (1200x627, 260.31K)

Just hold you pussy

Hope so, my avg buy price is 27c

Attached: mghmoys.jpg (1200x800, 99.15K)

My average buy is 51c. I’m killing myself if it doesn’t recover by eoy.

How much did u buy at 51c?

Attached: 1653835580239.jpg (640x791, 57.62K)

God damn that’s a fucking woman. I own 2.6MM ROSE btw.

My DCA was 10c and I sold at 6c, maybe I'll buy back if it goes lower. It is what it is.

I’m waiting for 3 cents

Finally have 400k Rosies now aiming for 500k in a couple of weeks

This will hit at the very least .20 again, the very very least

can it at least stay above 7 cents? is it too much to ask?

No, no one cares about ROSE, that's why the staking slots on Binance are always full.

Lmao there is insane selling pressure from the recent token release. There is another 5 billion tokens coming (i.e. 100% inflation). The upswings aren’t nearly as dynamic as the used to be with 1/3 of the current supply. Long term 20c at max

I don't want to believe this, but it's what people said about GRT and that was 100% true. GRT was my fist ever purchase, and I made a lot of money selling at $2.00, but I didn't sell ROSE when I should have. I have so fucking many of these, goddamn.

at least rose is rank 177
grt is still like top 60

it’s gonna take literal decades for full dilution retard. the last big unlock just happened, without any increase in volume

what else do you hold? thinking of converting someshit coins/ to get a million stack

Wrong. There's only 8 years left until full dilution. And there will be unlocks until then too. It's not like the supply will stay the same until the final year and unlock everything at once. Everyone can take a look at the distribution graph and see that there will be 200mil unlocks every 2 months.

Please tell me this shit will go to $1 next year

wrong. tokens gradually release from now on, at a slower pace, no more sudden unlocks. by 2024 there will be 6 billion tokens in circulation, and by 2030 only 7.6b. look at the graph again(hint: you can only see the first 10 years of distribution)

my avg is around 15 cents
still hurts desu