What reason do we have not to start a war already?

what reason do we have not to start a war already?

Attached: timeforwar.png (1998x664, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pZ7dj
fleek.co/
moralis.io/
github.com/Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>aren't being taken down for no reason
Indeed:
archive.is/pZ7dj

Blockchain unironically fixes this. Obviously don't store the whole archive on a blockchain, store it locally but have a verification key on chain that would be able to verify if your locally saved internet page is the same that existed on the net

a web spider + daily torrent releases of a curated list of good threads, and seeders can be incentivized with some shitcoin like btt or something

How would you know those threads aren't edited by the torrent creator though? Needs to be a layer of trust there somewhere

Cryptobros Unite! let's setup a decentralized archive

Everyone can run a web spider (and compare the results), it's saved on a public IPFS cluster + filecoin backup. Frontend is hosted on ICP with a ENS domain.

fleek.co/
moralis.io/

github.com/Any Forums/4chan-API

>Frontend is hosted on ICP
We'll have to rule out Mario fansites then

*spams your archive with cp*
*uses the the cp to justfiy legal action*
*no knock raids node providers*

we can't do that

Attached: 1653920908246s.jpg (244x250, 8.89K)

yahoo (and others) offer API access to filter out CP content

Attached: 1653165361477.png (1104x2096, 459.83K)

*gets cucked by yahoo*

i aint reading all that shit

NOO DON'T SETUP AN UNCENSORABLE ARCHIVE
T. JEW

fuckoff

im just saying its not as easy as you think. do you think you are the first person to try this?

I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it

it is quite easy to set up a local archive. just scrape Any Forums api using your favorite language and dump it all in mongodb.

The problem is how to make it publicly available + filter out potential illegal content?

i mean it shouldn't be a problem on blue boards like Any Forums
let's focus on this board for a second than i don't see any problems + IPFS filters out every duplicate files so you save a lot of storage+bandwidth

yes pulling the data is ez but you have to make it accesible for others. maybe a virus that uploads the data from many innocent locations obscuring its origin. you would also need to make it searchable, which i dont have any idea how to do

Because war isn't very fun you fucking detached mutt

Attached: yeah-kill-em.png (1528x724, 95.52K)

Hey fellas, glow nigger here - I have a small file server that I use to backup red-pilled content before it gets shoa'd. I use WinHTTrack to archive interesting websites and Any Forums threads but I stay off the internet for prolonged periods of time to help with my mental health. What archive websites do you guys use to find sites/threads on Any Forums

Attached: 1652572636211.png (1024x762, 374.57K)

>WinHTTrack
KYS

Nice try, glowniggy.

Attached: im-307253.jpg (620x413, 38.39K)