Pokémon revival?

Who wants to try and get a dead shitcoin to 100k? $800 mc right now with one mod who must be extremely dedicated. I thought this shit died over a month ago but he’s still active

Attached: charizard.jpg (640x640, 55.06K)

I’m going to throw $10 in and see what happens. Don’t let me down OP charizard is my favorite pokemon

>Copyright sued by Nintendo
>News coverage
>???
>Profit?

Let’s heat things up this holiday. I haven’t seen a low cap play this early to start in awhile. Bought a bag of rare candy. LFG Fire Blast.

Is there a ca or tg?

Literally search tg for: charizard then add bsc to end. You found the pokecenter.

Looking at the tg this mod has literally been jannying a dead community for a long as time kek. Fuck it. If he’s not out by now I’ll buy $5 worth

Is it coincidence that the guy who invented Pokémon is literally named Satoshi? Why the fuck aren’t there any other Pokémon coins?

I aped $10, fuck it

I got cucked by a Mankey coin a couple weeks ago. The dev was absolute shit though and that’s why it died. Charizard is a way better Pokémon than Mankey anyway

Fucking hang yourself you pathetic pajeet faggot.
It boggles my mind that you seriously expect anyone to fall for these embarrassingly obvious shilling threads

Seethe and cope its already mooning kek

No shill, it’s under 5k, I don’t see anything else out there today that isn’t a rug to start. We can make this blow up with a simple fire stone. Safu.

It started at $500 mcap when this thread started. We are at 1k currently. Working on getting twitter up and going.

It’s not like it can go much lower kek

Yeah I know I'm just a random Any Forums fag who can easily afford to invest ten dollars into a high risk asset; I really question how some people even come here being as poor as they are.

OP here. Nobody in the tg knows I created this thread. This coin is coming back to life and there’s not shit you can do about it

>he's so new he doesnt remember grumpy getting removed from uniswap after getting copyright sued

>working on getting twitter up and going
This should take 2 minutes…

Yes sirs very natural and organic thread sirs :^)
Surely we will trick a clueless newfag into thinking that our desperate scam shilling is legitimate!!
This definitely isnt just a PND scamcoin of the week!!

Attached: ind.jpg (187x269, 9.31K)

>coin absolutely dead at $500 mc
>mod doesn’t leave and continues to greet new members
I think this one is worth the revival

Imagine being so mentally braindead and psyopped that you think everyone and everything around you is some kind of conspiracy or plan greater than you. Ask me how I know you are unbelievably poor, sexless and unloved you absolute spastic schizo retard. Your mind is weak and pathetic.

If it reaches 100k can we change the tg picture to a shiny charizard?

Why do you pajeet retards always tell other people to ‘stay poor’ while you gamble away your 10 dollar life savings? Embarrassing

$10 feeds the village for a week ser

Attached: 1645211254672.jpg (969x1280, 265.02K)

Kek, imagine being so fucking poor and unsuccessful in life that you unironically cannot put down $10 on a speculative asset. Disgusting, poorfag 3rd world eurocuck trash is what you are. Peak hilarity to see you desperately flailing and seething about being unable to invest ten whole United States Dollars. I'd fucking kill you if I saw you; you're so fucking poor and pathetic its hilarious.

I don’t think Nintendo is going to give two shits about a sub 10k mc coin. Maybe if it hit a milly

Wow what a natural thread of well-intentioned investors. This definitely isn’t a coordinated group of pajeets jumping onto scamcoin number 10274739.

Surely absolutely no one would be suspicious of the desperate curry shilling in this thread right? Seems all good to me

99,99% of all posters ITT are from this place:

Attached: Screenshot_184.png (582x575, 468.4K)

>imagine being so poor that you can’t even donate 10 dollars to Indian scammers!!!!!
Pajeets who start seething after being called out are always hilarious kek.
You retards stick out like a sore thumb.

They said autism runs in my family ser