We can discuss about board, so we should do it!

If you are oldfag or newfag, you probably see how Any Forums is becoming a plebbit. Currently, janies from this very board work in call centers, they are pajeets paid to shill some tokens, and so if you post a thread about other tokens, they don't get paid or thier boss doesn't hold, you are banned. INFORMATIVE THREAD, good thread not a shitty shill, BOOM YOU ARE BANNED for ad. Moderators doesn't care because they don't know anything about biz related stuff, but jannies taking advantage of this situation and banning on left or right. New thread about scam token that rug after 23min? Let's keep it because it's my dehli friend who created it, after rug, deleted, no proofs, no nothing.
>space
If you want to JANNIES to be changed for someone that is not brown scammer from call center, go there and do your fucking part
>4channel.org/feedback
Any Forums is about business and finance, stocks, crypto, metals and others commodities or cash related threads.
Any Forums was place, where you would find extreme good gems, but right now if brown shitters doesn't hold it, forget about it.
>space
Everything changed since last jannie recrutation.
BAN THESE SCAMMERS
TAKE POWER FROM "SIRS"
WE NEED TO FIGHT FOR OUR BOARD
WE NEED TO FIGHT PAJEETS JANNIES
VERIFICATION FUCKING NOT REQUIRED!

Attached: 1649770334752.jpg (993x993, 104.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4channel.org/feedback
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its a waste of time, there are maybe 2 threads a week worth reading that gain traction, rest is just digging through shit, even filters dont help much

HOLY CHECKED
i understand you, but still, do YOUR PART FAGGOT

Bumping
Shall we request flags as well?

agreed. Any Forums is honestly boring at this point

everything you wish my little brown vpn user

personally i dont mind having scams float around since they filter the stupidest newfags who actually fall for them
i do mind legitimate threads for real projects being pruned though
you can say whatever you want about linkies being baggirs but you cannot call the project illegitimate or an outright scam but link threads still get pruned sometimes and thats just one example

>you probably see how Any Forums is becoming a plebbit
stopped reading here, biz was never good and if you think it was you haven't been here long

it has never been good yet it still manages to become worse
impressive, really

I'M DOING MY PART

ncie fren

Attached: 1632281225948.png (657x527, 34.77K)

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK PAJEETS
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
MAKE Any Forums GREAT AGAIN

excellent thread

BUMP
remember, go to 4channel.org/feedback and delete these jannies!

I've been on this board since its inception in 2014 and shilled crypto on Any Forums since 2012, so I'm technically an originalfag, 7 figures. Add flags and all the non-white scammers will get mocked to oblivion.

Attached: 5F2B23BA-EDE9-4D52-AE46-50CE8DCD4A7C.gif (246x208, 746.6K)

Okay if you niggers dont like jannies so much, then how do you want to fight these offtopic/scams threads?

The problem are both the scam threads and jannies themselves making scam threads/posts

Cant some random admin rangeban all the jannies, I would be willing to give you 10k dollars if you do this

Attached: 1653254226329.jpg (589x549, 123.02K)

>Flags
Agreed. This shit is getting bad when some Indian cocksuckers are all spamming the same thread

FLAGS FLAGS FLAGS

Attached: 20220527_103219.jpg (828x738, 42.41K)

OP fucking glows

Any Forums has been a cesspit for at least the 5 years I've been here, wider Any Forums for over a decade. The ONLY noticeable changes have been the specific topics (assets/hustles) being discussed and that there are more posters.

Attached: glowies2.png (1104x2096, 459.83K)

>RARE
>being a leaf
>being a europoor
>be american >get shot
Nah, it will delve into shitposting and the pajeets are easy enough to spot anyway.