Eurobros, you good?

Eurobros, you good?

Attached: Infla1.jpg (853x574, 70.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brusselstimes.com/economics/230357/inflation-rate-in-belgium-rises-to-highest-level-in-40-years
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

someone post the euro-ruble chart

Germanon here, producer prices are up 31% and the real inflation is way past 10%
8% is ridiculous

Feels like real inflation is about 20-30% worldwide right now. Except for maybe Japan, I don't know

brusselstimes.com/economics/230357/inflation-rate-in-belgium-rises-to-highest-level-in-40-years

It's fucking ogre

Attached: 33.png (661x838, 689.04K)

OMG I'm literally shaking rn - how can you not understand it's all for the greater good of stopping LITERALLY hitler 2.0. You should take a look at r/freeukraine and to be honest, the fact that you're even asking this is incredibly racist. Bet you're not even vaccinated.

shut up and eat another smartphone

>Thge

Saying real inflation is as stupid as saying inflation is up. It's a product and goods basket and what is real for you depends on what you consume.

I support the current thing

Attached: 1653737242836.png (614x429, 36.02K)

Kek, based unvaxxed bro's

Yeah but the cpi is constructed in a way thats full of talmudic magic and statistics tricks

Bait

It is not bait, it is obviously ironic, retarded reditor

You are correct on the sense that Inflation as a single number is as big or small as you want depending on the products you include.
Overall across the board Inflation is roughly 20,30% in the Western World as an estimate.
And the Euro is a shitcoin, thanks ECB

germany is more kiked than the land of the free
every normaloid niggerbrain hates putin and all alternative opinions get called conspiracy theories which tells me he is one of the better guys

They openly manipulate the number midwit

What do you expect from a country that had Trump's face printed on one toilet paper brand.

Russians are literally not allowed to sell their rubles

you know, maybe 2020 wasn't all that bad

The clowns in the US are actually far more competent than the things we have in the EU. What a disturbing realisation.

Lies. There are only cash exchange restrictions.

VAXXED.COM

Kek, so they are allowed to exchange digits on the screen? What's the point if you can't withdraw?

Fucking saved lmao

so?

If the largest holder of a currency is not allowed to sell then the exchange rate is fake.

german here, I'm straight up stealing food and I have a fucking bachelors degree and work fulltime. Like what the fuck is my country?

my employer literally refused to increase my salary this year

just did my grocery shopping for the week for €50
i've spent between ~€50 and ~€80 per week for the last 10 years
not a consoomer normalfag so don't care if avocado toasts cost more, for me it's same as always

lol. lmao even

does it matter?

>i don’t support current thing. this makes me interesting and unique

Yes, to many people

>Yes.jpg

it’s ok for snow Nigeria to invade a sovereign neighborhood because…

>duuude inflation is subjective
No it's not. Here's the formula: money spent by the public on product X divided by the amount of product X sold, add it up for every single product category on the market and see how that metric changes month to month. That's objective price inflation. The only thing you can't measure is the decline in product quality but that itself isn't an objective metric so you'll just have to eyeball that one.
>muh product basket
Now that's a scam, how the fuck are you measuring the state of an economy by only analyzing an arbitrary slice of it. Measure the whole thing, it's not like the feds don't know how much the public spends or how many and which products they're buying.