Thoughts on NFTs?

Some say NFTs are dying, others say they're just getting started. What are your thoughts? Which should I believe?

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 16.62K)

Yes

Checked

dyor

Attached: xtz.jpg (1200x600, 49.34K)

no

11 PM PST

I believe it is just getting started.

What's no retard?

The former imo.When the market bounce back you'll understand better

The cool thing about nfts is that they are always innovating. They have their own market meta that is always evolving. I think that maybe the 10k pfp is dead but for the surviving blue chips. There may be more in the future but going to take a lot of luck and memetic energy to win with those. On the other hand, the idea of digital ownership of items is only just beginning. Think AAA gaming titles, not just shitty “web3” garbage we’ve seen so far. Music, events ticketing, etc, will all have some nft innovation next year or two also.

normies hate them so doubt companies will be investing more money into them

Ignore the dummy. There has been an interesting rise in utility NFT despite the adverse market conditions. This is a good sign, and it shows that much attention will drift to P2E games.

You're right. Marketplaces like nFlare are making sure that happens. user needs to think on that.

Attached: index.jpg (224x224, 6.29K)

There are many opportunities in this bear season. One needs to look at the positive side and consider building a good portfolio.

When is it getting launched? Looks like the market is delaying?

You know this dude. Keep your eyes peeled for those bringing utilities just like this one.

I agree less, a market place that deals with swapping and trading NFTs and lending and borrowing NFTs like nflare will be a plus to the nft community

Wait for it user. The utility token launch and public sale is coming this Q2

I think this is the time to build. Serious projects like nFlare and Ethereum know this

Yes user, Nfts are really becoming a huge deal with great uses. This is probably why nFlare is building an NFT lending platform

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 12.11K)

Most attention is off the chart owing to the current sentiment that the price will wane. Benefiting passively with NFT is a golden buzzer, but the concept remains vaporware.

Attached: jgfjgj.jpg (259x194, 8.19K)

Flare look solid. I'm already saving fiat for when it launches. NFT leasing, first of its kind in the crypto space

Attached: 1641469938275s.jpg (125x125, 2.85K)

I hope it goes live in a more friendly market. I need it to squeeze out every pump

Agreed user. They are bringing the real vales of those collectibles back to the owners.

I learnt that they are among the few prominent projects incorporating the idea of leasing of NFT on a large scale.