Are You Still Here?

Heard this is just the beginning. Need something to get me through this dip. Any suggestions user? Fundaments please. I don't gamble.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 11.5K)

Nothing

No more

There absolutely nothing you can do except to sell at loss or incur more losses.

Go for DeFi projects if fundamental is what you need

One good thing is you can accumulate more

I think those innovating have a greater chance of a comeback. What do you think?

Gym and a job. You'll make it.

What if the price keeps depleting? Would you call that a good bargain?

kys

Ofc, the space is fast evolving despite the circumstances surrounding the entire market. I like the technology being use for NFT attestation inculcated on Otto blockchain,

Me too user. Their privacy blockchain is right on time.

Attached: index.jpg (226x223, 9.09K)

It's all about the right timing frens. Always look for a better opportunity and consider a long term investment.

Well, It’s a fair take and strategy. It depends on what kind of returns you’re looking for. I get 52% apr staking my plug to get Otto that's cool for me

Oh yeah! You know enough user. It's also synthetic. Highly secure, scalable and very fast. What could be better

Attached: 1649790713115s.jpg (125x90, 2.1K)

Most of those privacy projects are being leveraged by bad actors and they lack compliance. Sooner or later, the FED will be on their ass.

Based. Privacy and security are what to look out for. No room for stories.

I think i got the opportunity right. One of the features I like is how it does it's KYC verification using NFT attestation.

Most projects are looking into privacy now. I think we're about to have a surge in that area

That's not as fair as making the most use of stablecoin except that what is coming in is worthwhile. Be smart, son.

Attached: jgjfj.jpg (269x187, 11.39K)

This works for me user. Synthetic is based. Scalability and interoperability too.

A neat piece of tech. Cross-references the NFT metadata with the wallet metadata to make sure every transaction is verified.

Quite an innovation there. The verification process is crosschain and anonymous too.

I think the best part of synthetics is how you're able to make multichain transactions without having to hold any of the tokens

This platform is one of a kind and i'm assuming everything will work according to their plan once they rolled out. It's just a matter of time.

Yes and you would have the NFT minted and in your wallet. Idk if it's sold though