BAT

As most of you know, Brendan “third R” Eich has commenced yet another browser war. His first mission was taking out Gabriel (((Weinberg))) at DDG, which is basically now a done deal. What’s his next move? Can he even be stopped?

Attached: 64D70BB4-7786-42A0-A702-69A76BF48749.jpg (1800x1080, 136.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/update-brave-browser-and-bat-achievements-in-2017-and-goals-for-2018/
coinmarketcap.com/historical/20180108/
brave.com/2021-recap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yawn. Another dumbass thread.

Attached: 1653901525180.jpg (755x1072, 210.88K)

So middle class conservative white Americans with jobs that use Brave is a bad thing? I don’t follow

We tried, and now it's over. Google won. We lost bravechuds.

Attached: 1653071179517.jpg (442x262, 39.43K)

I'm so excited for myself

I'm not a nazi. Neither was Charles Darwin. Kill yourself faggot.

Oh look, this thread again.

Hey look it as John

I'm so excited for you

>No action is required on your part. Your Brave Rewards profile will be automatically reevaluated on a regular basis to determine when (or if) the flag can be removed.
Wow so you get flagged for using their service and then you can just wait forever and ever and maybe they'll unflag you. Lol.

> Brave announces they reached over 1 million monthly active users in January 2018 - BAT price $0.85
> brave.com/update-brave-browser-and-bat-achievements-in-2017-and-goals-for-2018/
> coinmarketcap.com/historical/20180108/
> Brave Passes 50 Million Monthly Active Users, Growing 2x for the Fifth Year in a Row - BAT price $0.35
> brave.com/2021-recap/

BATTies got scammed. Brave downloads and usage have no bearing on the token. Glorified Ad Blocker. Token used for grab gimmick. A small fraction of the users actually turn on ads - people will pay not to view ads. Advertisers don't give a fuck about showing ads to poorfag and 3rd world demographics

Attached: bati.png (370x246, 157.85K)

And if you haven't noticed, there's yet another Hero that you haven't been appreciative of - Ryoshi. Yes, the same Ryoshi who dumped his token before it went for a good 100x.

Because it went against the values of what he wanted to bring out - decentralisation in it's true form cause the other faggots did nothing but robbed him away and robbed everything he worked for to make money.

So he's coming with a new one, and soon.

Attached: $QOM - ShibaPredator.jpg (1198x610, 238.95K)

Self-serve ad platform
Brave swap rewards
Pay with BAT
Brave search ads
BAT purchases for ads growing at a fast pace
Brave talk improvements
Brave CEX
100m users by EOY
Marketing campaign
SKU
Interactive ads
Publisher ads
Crypto DAPP store
One-click staking from wallet
Multi-chain support
Integrated VPN
Improved tipping functionality
Brave NFT store
BAT use in metaverse
Celebs and podcasters promoting it for free
Duckduckgo now censoring results which drives more users to Brave
People hate Google
On-chain metrics show accumulation and record low amounts of BAT on exchanges
Grayscale BAT holdings increasing

Brave will become the largest crypto on-ramp in the world. Can't really think of another competitor that's close.

Brave will compete with Metamask re:wallet. Metamask is working on a token. That is the ultimate TOKEN NOT NEEDED if I've ever seen one.

>Can't really think of another competitor that's close.
You obviously haven’t tried decentr

Hold me user. I'm getting hard thinking about it

They're a competitor, but they're definitely-- objectively-- not "close". Might as well mention Gener8 too lmao.

So much revenue potential. Metamask makes like 100M a year? Not sure on the precise on number but it's a lot. Combine the wallet + self serve & search ads and Brave has a war chest.

DESU, I don't give a fuck about BAT price right now. All I care is that the company brings in tons of money. Just look at what money did for Binance. They plowed that money back into their own crypto projects.

How much revenue does Decentr make per month?

Between $4-5K a month depending on how long I use the browser. Currently getting ads for Audi, Amazon, chipotle, Ford motors, Crocs etc.

I asked how much Decentr is making per month (i.e. how much are advertisers paying it). Nice LARP tho.

>Ohhhh
I honestly haven’t bothered to look at it. I don’t wanna get too cocky, but the chasm between Brave and decentr is definitely wider than Brave and DDG and possibly even Firefox at this point.